Lindsay Lohan's Mug Shots

Who'd You Rather?

9/25/2010 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan was in and out of jail yesterday, which gave us a fourth mug shot to add to our collection.

0924_lindsay_lohan_whod_you_rather_v2

The question is...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

sfinsf

I can't believe that a girl so young would be having lip injections -- they make everyone look like Donald Duck. what's happened to her pretty young face that she needs to pouf out her lips? Is it meth? that stuff will age you a decade in a year...

margaritean

Yuck!! she is looking ugly in these photos.
Pro Cleanse Gold

Andrea

with each mugshot that passes she has more and more nike air pumped into her freckled face. and hows about those 2 lipstick covered slugs that once were lips? how boring.

dolphin

well i would have picked #3 or 4 but those fish lips make her look like a fish. why do people insist on getting these annoying fish lips? they always look better before.

some day people are going to look back at this, like we look back at bellbottoms and mullit haircuts, and they'll laugh their a**es off

doesitmatter

It's weird that someone doing hard drugs gets better looking every mugshot.. practice makes perfect?

ANDIE

I HAD A DRUG PROBLEM WHEN I WAS LINDSEY'S AGE. I WANTED TO CHANGE AND I HAVE AND IM FREE. SHE HAS 2 WANT TO GET CLEAN OR ITS A WASTE OF TIME. YOU CAN'T DO IT FOR YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS ETC. IM NOT MUCH OLDER TGHAN SHE, AND I KNOW WHE YOU ARE USING U THINK IM DOING THIS 2 MYSELF. BULL**** YOUR HURTING THE PEOPLE WHO REALLY CARE AND LOVE YOU. GOD SPEED LINDSEY, I HOPE SHE DOES NOT END UP LIKE ALL OF THE YOUNG AND TALENTED ACTOR'S AND MUSICIANS, ITS SAD AND SUCH A WASTE OF A YOUNG HEART.

Darishnikov

#1,2,3. The freckles yuck! #4 all the way!

ewewew

I can't choose..... but for the sake of seeing the vote results. I choose number 4

hatingarizona

"neither" or "none of the above" as an option please

Leonardo_Deslapdihoes