Octomom

Everything Must Go!

9/25/2010 6:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Deep in debt, facing foreclosure, and trying to feed her children ... Octomom did today what any responsible mother of 14 would do ... had a yard sale!

0925_octomom_TMZ_LAUNCH_EXP
Nadya Suleman tossed her goodies on her lawn in La Habra, CA in an effort to make some scratch. As we first reported, Octo is behind about $7,500 on her mortgage payments -- plus she owes a whopping $450,000 balloon payment which is due October 9.

The big item today ... you can get your pic with Octomom for just $10. That's about $9 more than it's worth ... but it's for a good cause.

liz

SHE SHOULDN,T HAVE SO MANY KIDS , WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS MOTHER HUBBARD.I FEEL SORRY FOR THE KIDS NOT HER.

bellestarr

Bravo #86!!

You managed to put in words exactly what I feel about this skank. This should be posted on all boards that discuss this POS.

Dubstep'n

WHY IS KATE GOSSELIN MAKING MILLIONS AND OCOTMOM IS IN NEED,,,,,OF $$$$$

Posted at 6:00 PM on Sep 25, 2010 by HM

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You must be one of those that have extremely POOR memory or are just blatantly ignorant of the stories that have been printed about this for the past 2 years.

Fugtonut would probably have had made bank HAD she had the only tups. From my recollection, it was understood that many would have likely come to her aid UNTIL it was discovered that NOT ONLY was this GRIFTER UNEMPLOYED and UNEMPLOYED SINCE 1998 or so, she HAS 6 children with NO means to support them.

So, yeah. I find it quite difficult to give a millimeter of empathy towards a GREEDY ho that not only wanted but felt deserved of ALL public hand outs like her vilified idol, K+8 GROSSelin.

If you feel so emotional over this situation, why not extended your wallet and your home to take care of this cu.nt and her brood?

geez

like i said, looks like a bunch of not ironed clothes. I feel bad for the kids. I just hope child services are looking into her parenting skills. No child deserves being born into this litter.

Ginger

Misleading article. There are many government agencies that will feed her children. As for paying her mortgage, no there isn't. What was she expecting when she decided to have all those babies? And it appears she didn't put much effort into the sale - if she'd folded the clothes neatly on a table, maybe - but tossing them in a bundle, who's going to dig through that.

Dubstep'n

Bravo #86!!

Posted at 10:24 PM on Sep 25, 2010 by bellestarr

++++++++++++++++++++++++

OOOH!

Want to know what pisses me off besides typing in the dark because it's bed time?

Octotard will eventually cost Federal AND state tax payers of over $11 MIL (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) to raise ALL 14 children to the age of 18 and each one is entitled to the government PEL grant that cost around $60...k per child should they choose to attend college.

I'm not concerned for my future since I've got it made, however, I am concerned for ALL those that are working their arses off to make ends meets. Working an honest days to pay bills and survive.

How does this fug skank feel that she's far more special and far more entitled to leech off from all of us to raise her brood?

Look at her children. Many of them have disabilities. I wouldn't be surprised if they have LEARNING disabilities as well. She's doing a wonderful job of raising them, right? Like it's so normal to slap your mother and call her a bitch.

WTG!

donna

'shaking head back and forth' very very unstable situation for this family...

Lola

The reason Kate Gosselin is more successful in the reality show arena is that she was having children in the normal course of her marriage, and tv came to her and asked her and family to do a reality show about raising six plus two children. She didn't have the children to exploit them or to have a tv show about them. Then in the natural course of time, she gathered a loyal fan following and also gathered a bunch of haters. All this is pretty natural, I think, given the way our society acts now and how the media portrays people.

This Octomom isn't married and no one quite understands her reasoning for having fourteen children with no visible means of support.

At least with the Gosselins, I gather that Jon originally had some type of job, and Kate is a registered nurse, so they at least had hopes of supporting their children before tv entered the picture.

Octomom was a college student with plans, but I don't see how she can carry out those plans and take care of all these children. There was no man even visible or rumored to be there to help take care of the children financially or physically.

Gloria Allred got involved, which always makes people mad, no matter what side she is on.

Octomom is not a sympathetic character to the public, no matter how much she tried to garner sympathy and donations. So now she finds herself a burden on society. People are angry because it seems her fault altogether. She isn't a victim of anything except perhaps a warped sense of reality.

Her entire persona is irritating to many people, her voice, her looks, her mannerisms.

Dubstep'n

Posted at 11:02 PM on Sep 25, 2010 by Lola

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WRONG! YOU'RE SOOOOOO WRONG!

For the record, Jon did NOT want any more children after the twins Maddy and Cara were born.

Kate INSISTED and wanted MORE. Proclaiming the proverbial, "just one more" bullsh.ittery.

The story goes that she under went fertility treatments and were FORWARNED to not participate in sexual activities during a certain time frame because of the high activities in her hormones that could and did, result in a HOM pregnancy.

++Please correct me if I'm wrong about that but I'm recollecting from my cobwebbed storage++

T.V. did not come to her, as you claim. She actually shopped around her story during her pregnancy and TLC eventually gave in and offered them a deal. Originally, their show was filmed as a special. Only airing once in awhile IIRC.

She, in fact, DID hoped to have HOMs for the money. It's very well do***ented and that this is based on FACTS. Kate, is no better than Nadya. In fact, Nadya got her HOM idea with the tups because of the GROSSelins.

bellestarr

#89 - another great comment. Keep telling it like it is.
Skanky entitled ho.

shenita

Great article I am Certified to your article Because I have Searched and visited blog contents are Unique. if your blog were not post unique so I would not post my comment.

Gsharon 710

Again I say, the stupid jerk of a doctor that assisted a young unmarried poor girl to do her share of over running the earth with children should be made to support those children.

Ignorant ass.

KATHY =( ^-^ )=

I would think Ebay would draw some nuts that are shut ins that may have a weird twisted fetish.. Not surprised with someone of her caliber would choose a yard sale,instead of Ebay.. Just put it in their creepy category..

kromen

@ #98
Then you go over there and give her some money. Nobody made her have 14 children. She was so sure that the church, community, and her mother was going to come through for her, but it didn't happen. Why should we have to pay for her, because she felt she HAD to have all the children?

lou

The world's tiniest violin just broke while trying to play the world's saddest little song for poor, broke little Octo*****.