Lindsay Lohan's Lawyer

Threatened by Michael

9/26/2010 6:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, worked miracles running back and forth to court Friday to spring her client from jail, but it wasn't good enough for Michael Lohan. TMZ has learned daddy Lohan left a voicemail and texts on Holley's phone, threatening to "blow you out of the water."

0926_Michael_Lohan_Shawn_chapman_holly_tmz_ex_02
Sources tell us the voicemail -- left earlier in the week -- also threatened to "dig up dirt" on Shawn, as well as Lindsay's business manager, Lou Taylor.

Michael left two text messages on Holley's phone Friday after the court hearing, telling her she should do Lindsay a favor and quit. In another text, Michael claimed Holley and Taylor were destroying the Lohan family.

0926_michael_lohan_video_small_2Michael went nuclear at the Bev Hills Courthouse Friday morning after Judge Elden Fox threw Lindsay in jail. Fox's decision was reversed later that day after Holley filed an appeal, and Lindsay got out of jail Friday night.

We're told Holley, who could not be reached for comment, will not seek a restraining order.

It's just Michael being Michael.

UPDATE: Michael tells TMZ, "It's true. I said those things ... but it’s spun. I wasn’t knocking Shawn for working all those hours ... I was knocking the fact that I told them to do this [send Lindsay to rehab] a long time ago. Just now they’re listening."

Joan

Michael is so worried his money source is going to dry up. He's got to get Lindsay back to work. Disgusting greedy pig!

Jillian

No wonder Lilo is ****ed up. With these two nit-wits for parents she didn't stand much of a chance. BUT she's an adult now and should start thinking like one.

With "celebrity justice" she doesn't have much of a chance either.

Too bad.

annie2

Joan (#95):

Lindsay won't even talk him. I doubt she gives him money. And his ex-wife and the other kids hate him, too. I doubt they are the source of any money, either. Just sayin'. Also, if Lindsay has a will (which I hope she does) I doubt he is a beneficiary as well.

wendy

her lawyer did quit in summer, remember?

Mandi

I have jewelry that would help Lo look good in jail :) check it out
www.designsbymandiboutique.com

Joan

#98 I hope you're right. I picture him begging her and she gives in for some reason. I hope you are right!

CloBird

This is more than a father simply "blowing off steam." Michael Lohan,according to Lindsay(if she can be believed),has a history of domestic abuse,and this is not the first time Mr. Lohan has threatened someone.He is lucky the lawyer is being understanding.

CloBird

I should change the word "understanding" to "tolerant."
Michael Lohan is airing family matters in public and trying to gain fame for himself by constantly talking to the media about Lindsay.He needs to stop.

lbjack

Hey, it makes good headlines, in the world of trash celebs and their trash fans.

Sheila

Why doesn't someone run him down, in the middle of the road, and then swerve, and take Lindsay out also ? They're both a waste of flesh and air...

Kennedy

Is it me or is he blaming everybody but his crackhead, methhead daughter, he needs a serious ass kicking but his daughter needs a bit of reality, shes a drug addict and she isnt going to get better without help

kk

Are you kiddin me? What kind of message are you sending here? Our of jail???? Different rules for the rich? Not fair! This girl is obviously screaming for help, so HELP HER!!!! Who is she that she should deserve this princess treatment anyway? She has done nothing for society that I can see; does she feed the less fortunate? Does she house the homeless? No! she drinks and drugs and shows off her body and buys her way out of court.She thumbs her nose up at the court and the law. She drives drunk possibly endangering the lives of innocent people who do not deserve to have their lives cut short by a drunk or addict. This is another Morgan Downey Jr. How many arrests and rehabs? They gotta want it or it will not happen. IF this were my child you would not think twice about throwing in jail and forgetting about them. I think they should have laws for all not just for the wealthy. Oh, that's right, she is white, of course. Rich and white, here we go!!!!

Linda

I agree with 103..Michael is doing this to gain fame. He is making deals left and right to talk about Lindsays business. Its no wonder she calls him her x Dad. And the reason he dont want to talk about his contact with Lindsay is because their is none. I can understand he wants to help his daughter, but he has gone to far. He is really burning his bridge to Lindsay and he doesnt get it. It will probaly take 10 years without talking to her to realize he screwed up his relationship. And has far as her going to rehab now is great, but if she goes in front of Fox I dont think hes going to give a rats ass and still make her do 30 days. The judge didnt give her bail because he was probaly worried she might overdose before the hearing and he didnt want that on him. Or he just wanted is name out there as being the judge that locked her ass up like alot of people think she needs. I am not one that likes to see anyone go to jail unless their a murderer or child molester or violant. I think rehab fits the crime she was orig. arrested for.

simon

Hey, Lynn M., he CREATED all of the issues he has with her and that's the reason she doesn't want to talk to him. And, as an adult, she doesn't have to. Why would she want to reconcile when all he does is blah, blah, blah to the media all day. THIS IS ALWAYS ALL ABOUT HIM. And, btw, this dude has huge anger management issues. Threatening her lawyer? Beating up his girlfriends? Ugh, disgusting individual. He has his chance and now she is done with him (good for her).

Jim in Cali

What a frickin jerk. Michael Lohan is the guy who should be locked up. Threatening Lindsay's lawyer and business manager just shows how big of a s***bag this guy is. Anyone here that is supporting Michael actions should be ashamed of themselves. Inexcusable.

Facts:
Lindsay is 23 years old and can take responsbility for her actions
Lindsay wants nothing to do with her father
Michael is a felon

end of story. Goodbye Michael.