'DWTS' Week 2 Secrets:

Songs, Dances, Singers

9/27/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Our "Dancing With the Stars" spies are better than ever this week, because we know which special guests are singing, which dances the dancers are dancing, and what songs they've chosen. So, warning -- ***SPOILER ALERT BELOW***

0927-dwts-composite-getty-ex-tmz-credit
You've got to love yet another ironic song choice by Bristol Palin ... "You Can't Hurry Love" -- she clearly didn't "just have to wait." Definitely not ironic ... Audrina dancing to "Love Machine." A hugging, kissing fiend indeed!

Here's the rundown:

-- Rick Fox and Cheryl Burke -- "Tush" (jive)
-- Florence Henderson and Corky Ballas -- "Suddenly I See" (quickstep)
-- Brandy and Maks Chmerkovskiy -- "Magic" (jive)
-- Michael Bolton and Chelsie Hightower -- "Hound Dog" (quickstep)
-- Audrina Patridge and Tony Dovolani -- "Love Machine" (quickstep)
-- Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough -- "Shake It" (jive)
-- Margaret Cho and Louis Van Amstel -- "Dreaming" (jive)
-- Kyle Massey and Lacey Schwimmer-- "I Want You To" (quickstep)
-- Kurt Warner and Anna Trebunskaya -- "Danger Zone" (jive)
-- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas -- "You Can't Hurry Love" (quickstep)
-- The Situation and Karina Smirnoff -- "We No Speak Americano" (quickstep)

As for the celeb singers, Seal will sing his new song, "Weight of My Mistake," Tuesday night, and Janelle Monae will sing "Tightrope."

0921_dwts_footer

bill

enough , i cant take it anymore , I so wish the cast of jersey shore , would be washed out to shore . god they have no talent . no redeemable qualitys and give nothing but wasted air to society . please get rid of these loosers

Robert Di Prete

Who did the make-up job on Bristol Palin? Its terrible, it makes her look like a floozie? She's better off without make-up.

Shannon

TMZ, thanks for the updates. I love the info. Not watching this show again till both Bristol and the Sitch are gone, at least I know what I'm missing.

KTD

Brandy is the ringer. She should be booted off next.

sfinsf

Dear "niceguy" -- if think that a young woman who humiliated her family and the office of Governor throughout the world by cavorting with the worst son-of-a-drug-addict-WOMAN-who-was-in jail is "making a better life for herself" by and mocking your mother openly on public television and allowing a man to rip off her costume so she can shimmy and shake her "money-makers" like a cheap hoochie who has coochies...then I think you have a very, very peculiar idea of "better life." Or does this now represent "solid traditional, conservative American values" I am a native of San Francisco and a democrat -- and if my daughter had made a sexually-related mistake like that, there's no way in the world I'd let her out in public to cavort like she's a cheap slut. NO WAY.

crabbygirl81

I watched the show for the first time ever last week. I thought it was really boring and can't believe people find it entertaining to watch other people dance. Although the Situation has a really nice body, I do have to agree that he does have a Popeye face! Haha

CrisDizzle

Was it necessary to include Seal in that DWST pic... he's one ugly mothaf*cker! =o

Bettsie

Can someone tell Jennifer Grey it was Patrick Swayze who was the star in Dirty Dancing always will be and the bit where she goes of in tears, too much.Hope they throw her off for being a phoney. What is Brandy on there for. The only reason I watch DWTS is for Maksim Chmernofsky (sic) the Russian dancer usually after he dances I change the channel. Somebody has the power to screw up a half decent show.These jerks dont't even make for publicity, because there is NO star power there. Yes bring back the gong show.

dwts

Fin

Wow, Hound Dog is a classic jive number, not a quickstep #. It is often used in competitions by competitors as well as in the group numbers where the judges pick the song. As a quickstep, I don't see it but it should be interesting.

Amber

The contestants do not get to pick their own songs, they have been telling people this for years. The producers are making these song choices on purpose, to get people talking.

Ben from Baltimore

Mike Sorrentino's next song should be "Blame It On The Alcohol" by Jamie Foxx. Just saying.

J D

Kim Jhonson use to really look good but now I think she got a boob job like Cheryl Burk and Kim looks like a slut now!

Christina

Bristol Pailin isn't only a fat cow but shes a terrible dancer and since when does getting knocked up make you a "star"?

Taylor Dadson

Ewww.. no thanks on the pock faced Seal..

Laney

Wow, reading most of these comments I can't believe how mean and nasty people can be.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments