George Lopez Divorcing

9/27/2010 3:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Lopez and his wife, Ann, are getting a divorce, TMZ has learned.

George Lopez Divorce

Sources say George and Ann have been working out details of the split "for a long time," but they've both made the decision to end the marriage.

The couple has been married for 17 years.  They have a 14-year-old daughter, and we're told they both want to keep the divorce amicable for the sake of their kid.

UPDATE:  A rep for George and Ann tells TMZ, "George and Ann Lopez have made the decision to end their 17 year marriage.  The decision is amicable and by mutual agreement.  They remain dedicated parents, and committed partners in business and their philanthropic organization, The Lopez Foundation."

0709_split_footer

fifi

Yep, as everyone says, wait until she gives you the kidney, then drop her for a newer model. Nice guy. It sickens me.

R

Oh, like everyone couldn't see this coming a mile away! Or a kidney away! Or up higher on the fame ladder away!

bring back recent posts

She is probably booooored to tears with him anyways, and ..HE is ugly, time for some fun in her life, instead of being second fiddle to him! Enjoy all that money and live life and be grateful George isn't around to bring you down anymore! woohoo

ckrotchy

Jokes about kidneys?How about heart transplants?42 years with one kidney and hollywood making movies about how I was only born so daddy warbucks hughes could have my kidney.Took a sniper round for my mother (BLOCKING) a hit on her..jean peters.Kidney jokes an`t funny and niether is missing them

MP

I can't stand this guy. He's not funny in the least. I hope he thanks God every day for the kidney his wife gave him. Can you imagine giving your husband a kidney and then having him whore around with hookers on you? I'd take the kidney back!

poonhok

I hope the paps hound Lopez relentlessly and make his life a living Hell....

Paul Marco

I guess Ann's life "just got a little bit whiter."

This idiot is a piece of trash with all his anti-white and black hatred.

It's funny though, about all his racist remarks about white people. Everyone in his life that hurt him, left him, abandoned him and neglected him was Latino/Mexican. Everything good that has happened to him, the kidney transplant, his television show, his HBO special, his new talk show - is all a result of white people. Especially Jewish people. Oh did any of you know about that? All the nasty things he's said about Jews.

He is also a supporter of La Raza who have advocated killing Jews and their children and he has openly stated that he agrees with everything La Raza has said and that he has no problem with whatever they say and is unapologetic with his support of them.

CAT

damit look how fat she is I would dump here azz fast too. he is a big time star now you know what type of young tight azz he will be getting? who needs a piggy? pork kills!

amy

He looks and acts like a PIG

edina

She gave you her kidney George!! Men. Sheesh.

susan

I hope she takes him for everything he has! have you read his book. She stood by him when he had nothing. She was in the business and helped make him famous. Gave him her kidney to save his life and how does he repay her..... cheating!
I agree with #33 ...Get rid of that fool and have some fun!!!! i can't watch his talk show his ego is so out of control! Glad she kicked him to the curb. And yes, he is really ugly!

Nancy Brawner

None of us know what happens behind closed doors.We all need to keep in mind that they have a 15 year old child,and people shouldn't say hateful things that can get back to their daughter.
I am sure his soon to be ex-wife would not want him to die,no matter what has happened.That being said,I am not a fan of his,but I am glad that he makes so people laugh,because the world doesn't have enough laughter.

JoMac

He is one UGLY Man...! Looks like a greasy mexican

Jody

A mexican with only one child. Shocking. I honestly have never known a mexican with less than 5 kids.

sib

hahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!! This crude, nasty, butt-ugly Mexican Communist deserves any bit of misery he gets!!! The horrible things he has said about Sarah Palin and her family is just as gutless and vile as you get. Plus, it is clear he sold his soul to Satan since he's about as funny as a hemorrhoid. Love it!!!!