MJ's Ex-Bodyguard -- Blanket Might Be My Son

9/27/2010 9:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of Michael Jackson's ex-bodyguards has come out with a video statement, claiming he has reason to believe that Blanket is his biological son -- a fact that, he says, MJ even confirmed himself.

0927_feddes_launch2
29-year-old Matthew Fiddes made the statement after court docs allegedly leaked, describing how he donated sperm to MJ back in 2001-- sperm that may have been used to conceive Blanket Jackson ... who was born in '02.

0927_Blanket_getty_sm_02Despite several coincidences -- the 2001 sperm donation, the resemblance -- Fiddes claims he's still not 100% sure of his paternity ... telling TMZ, "As far as I'm concerned, Michael Jackson is the father."

As for custody -- Matt tells us, "If anything happened to Mrs. Jackson, I think Tito Jackson and his sons would be best suited to look after Michael's children." He adds, "I don't want to create a war with the Jacksons again about something so private."

Lee lee

Yes, give those poor kids a break. And yesterday I was thinking (coz I saw this "story" elsewhere), that it was noble of TMZ NOT to bring it! PAH. Double PAH!
Leave the kids alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy is out for exposure for his business. Not Blanket´s father. Michael is. Blanket looks very much like Michael (and Janet and Katherine.)
Just think about it! Michael asking this, that and the other person for their sperm - and they go: "Sure thing, here ya go!"
Insane.

Posted at 1:10 PM on Sep 27, 2010 by Siggisiss

Morning Siggisiss ( big Wave )

I agree with your post.
These poor kids need to be left alone. He is just another Fame wh*re, who wants his 5 minutes!!
At the rate these people come forward ,Michael must have been asking every other Male that he knew to donate Sperm!
So while Mikes sitting in the back seat his SUV, he leans forward and says to his Bodyguard...

"Hey, Mathew, when we get back to the house , would you mind popping into the the bathroom and giving me some of your sperm, cos I wanna have another child?, thanks ". Wake up people.!!!

Missy

lili,you make me laugh,klein had no motive to make that claim are serious? Klein is a famewhore,he had flatout lied about so many things,fact he had surgery back in 94 and can't even have kids!Klein has made TWO claims on the estate,he also stated he would take a dna test,then he refused to,why would he refuse a dna test? Because he lied that's why! Miko never made any claims about being the dad,that was the media.This guy is just copy catting the other,thinking he is going to get money for his interviews,another famewhore trying to cash in.

applecider

Missy, Klein had surgery in 1994? Are you serious? LOL!

>>Exactly! If any of this BS was true there would be some kind of paper trail that the media would have found by now.<<

Notice how conveniantly none of the so called fathers involved have proof. They all say they didn't accept any money. Why? Because that would leave a huge trail, that would be a blatent thing they could show - so of course they can't show that. None of them seem to be able to show any proof that they went to these sperm clinics or who the doctor involved was. They all act as if they would just give a huge celebrity sperm and wouldn't bother signing a single paper about it - people like Mark Lester who has made money selling gifts that MJ gave his children, people like Klein who is DESPERATE for money right now and has a $1,000,000 debt he needs to pay, and this guy who just recently lost a court case against the Jacksons for £3,000,000. Yet they all act like they'd jack off into a cup for free. Please and Santa Claus is my bio daddy and the tooth fairy is my mother.

Kate

This guy wasn't even in Michael's life for very long. He held Michael's umbrella for like 2 days and since then has cashed in on a spposed 'close relationship'.

This guy was like 'I turned doen money' but when he has a business to promote he has no problem with accpeting dirty tablid money.

Blanket will grow up to look even more like Michael than he does now and then I'mm sure he will cuss these guys out.

Siggisiss

Most sickening is that each single of this stories starts this unnecessary, bothersome and ugly discussion about Michael's paternity again.
I'm so fed up with it.
And I wish this shady club of self-proclaimed fathers of MJ3 would limit itself to talk to each other instead of harassing the public and disturbing poor MJ3.
I hope these kids are strong enough to deal with that BS.

(hi Siggisiss, btw)

Posted at 1:31 PM on Sep 27, 2010 by moni

Hi moni! :-) It just is too tiring to read the threads that involve the kids.
It ALWAYS ends up in endless discussions about their heritage. I am sure the kids know - or will know in the future. And that is enough, right!
PLUS these stories attract the terrible pedophiles who simply go off over them, and it is just too disgusting.
The least TMZ can do, now they chose to publish stories about the kids, is to monitor them CLOSELY and remove any pedo-nasty comments IMMEDIATELY!
_________________________________________________________________

Morning Siggisiss ( big Wave )

I agree with your post.

Posted at 1:50 PM on Sep 27, 2010 by Lee lee

Good morning, Lee lee! :-)

LOL, funny post! It is so absurd to see to what lengths some individuals will go for exposure. This dude has some martial arts schools in England.
Now he has some free advertisement. Even though it is dubious. People are curious.
Why don´t we ALL claim we are father/mother of PPB? Then all this BS will stop. ;-)
I´ll start: I, ME, MOI am the REAL mother of ALL of Michael´s kids - also the ones claiming to be his kids, but really aren´t - I am STILL their mother!!!

applecider

Klein has no reason to lie? Which is why he's still waiting for 50,000 dollars from MJ's estate? Which is why he's in $1,000,000 in debt and was forced to sell stories about how MJ was gay (another story which was so full of BS that it got pulled)?

And by the way, Klein NEVER said he gave MJ his sperm. Never ever. He claimed he donated sperm to a sperm bank at one time and that MJ might have gone to that same bank and used his sperm.

People never bother to read anything.

Missy

applecider-Yes I read that awhile back that klein had some problems,and ended up having surgery in '94,which left him unable to have children.
You are right,klein is in DESPERATE need for money,klein as lied almost as much as murray

Lee lee

Posted at 2:01 PM on Sep 27, 2010 by Siggisiss

Bahahahah .. very funny. But Sissisiss, how can YOU be the mother, when it is clearly me!!! If you could see pictures of me, WOW it would blow you mind. You can see these children are clealry an even mix between myself and Michael!!! he asked for my eggs and womb and I gladly agreed. It was my pleasure ;)

Ok Nutters, see how mental this all sounds. The fact that people can just come out and say whatever!!!!

Chic

He is not Blankets father Michael is his bio father. This will
be thrown out of court. I read that Chris Tucker gave sperm too
so what, I am so tired of these people coming out of the woodwork and trying to get a piece of the pie. Love you forever
Michael. May you rest in peace.

Lee lee

*typo * Clearly that should have said Siggisiss...I have a lisp this morning.
Sorry Siggisiss...fingers typing faster than my brain can keep up LOL

roger rocks!

He looks nothing like you matt

bafoon

get a life and stop leaching off of Michael

d*khead

deuceswild 76

It kinda looks like him I have to say. Just my opinion.

deleta

For the love of God! Somebody change his stupid name!!!

sofi

That isn't his real name.It's like a nickname.His name is Michael II.

Missy

Hey Lee Lee and Siggisiss,how can either one of you be the mother when I am?
Michael and I were married in a secret wedding,while we were never seen in public together,I am the mother of his children.
Okay now I'm going to run to every tabloid and sell,oops I mean share my very true story.

BTW-whatever happened to those crazy woman claiming they were the mothers?