Wyclef Jean Hospitalized -- Stressed Out

9/27/2010 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wyclef Jean's brief stint in politics was too much for him to handle -- he was hospitalized for fatigue this weekend.

0927_wyclef_jean_BN_TMZ_01
According to his rep, Jean -- who abandoned his bid for the Haitian presidency last week -- was "suffering from stress and fatigue based on the grueling eight weeks he's had."

The rep says Jean plans to take it easy and should get out of the hospital sometime this week.

kp

it's a good way for him to leave the work behind and get back to party time because he has enough $$$ stashed from the people that sent money in

dsw

He couldn't handle the 8 weeks?!?! How could he have handled the rest of the election and IF he actually was elected?!?!

kp

He's so upset,
how do i get at the money now, how much is in my charity and if I stayed i could have gotten how much oh my i must be ill

teebag

He lost his bid over a month ago.... because he's not a resident of Haiti. So how is he fatiqued now? WAH WAH WAH.
What a loser.

b

I bet he is glad to be in an American hospital. Hopefully you don't make it out but if you do move to Haiti

Are you sure?

There is no such thing as being hospitalized for "exhaustion"! It usually means rehab!

Barbie

I didn't know a person can go to a hospital and be admitted for fatigue. Seriously this guy is so shady we know nothing about him. And I'd like to know where all the money is that he collected for Haiti relief ?

I have MS and if I were to show up at a hospital complaining of fatigue I think they would laugh in my face. I have had fatigue everyday, all day for 12 years. Clearly fatigue isn't a valid hospital admission. I wonder how they will code it when it's time to pay the hospital bill.....get a life loser and stop pretending to be something your not!

sarah

Only time I've agreed with Sean Penn on ANYTHING...right on Sean,

neenee

HE WANTS TO BE PRESIDENT

TyroneY

Just because you're rich and you funded thousands on haiti, won't mean you'll get votes.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2