Emma Watson

Shortcut in Dorm Room Evacuation

9/29/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Emma Watson modeled her little boy haircut during an emergency evacuation at Brown University yesterday morning -- but TMZ has learned ... unlike Hermione's 'do, the scary situation was a false alarm.

0928_emma_watson_ex_wm_tmz
According to sources at Brown, the fire alarm at the dorm where she was staying went off around 10am -- and we're told, it all started with a leaky steam pipe ... which triggered the emergency alert system.

No one was injured -- and after about 10 embarrassing minutes outside in their pajamas, the students were allowed to return to their chambers of secrets.

Accio eye shadow!

Tony

I think she is still hot, even bald!!!

pam

I'm not surprised she chose to go college, I'm surprised she was still in her pajamas at ten in the morning! She must have a sweet class schedule.

KMR

To Gene/poster 13: ARE YOU FOR REAL?? You realize that not everyone goes to college to earn money, right? Wanting to learn is incredibly admirable, and it's sad that more "billionaires" don't follow Emma's lead. Some people want to educate themselves so that they, for example, aren't stupid enough to make ignorant posts like you just did.

Rhonda

I think her haircut look great! I'm glad that even though she's a star she has the sense to go to college. :D

happyboy

wow, she's as pretty as justin bieber

SoySauce

Mmm, I love that haircut. Lookin' good.

Alyssa

It's her life so obviously she will do what she wants - but when you cut your hair THAT short - she should really try to wear makeup as to not look like a little boy...the first pics of her after the haircut looked alright when she was all done up but she still looked better with long hair and I'm surprised that it hasn't grown out at all, which means she intends to keep it?! Ugh, she looks so unfeminine. Granted, she probably rolled out of bed, but jeez, at least put some sunglasses on or something. Not a good look for such an adorable girl.

wirelessgal

Granger was just that, a role she protrayed and protrayed well. I think the hair cut suits her. She is a young lady going to school studying hard. The last thing you want to worry about is how long its going to take to do your hair when you have a paper due or an exam to study for.

Give her a break. I say all the power to her. Its hair. and more to the point its her hair.

Marty

I hope she has a good time at Brown. She is our guest in our country and I hope no idiot ruins her experience while she's here in the U.S. As for her hair, she looks very cute. It depends on the shot folks. I and many saw the first shot of her new hair and that didn't look good at first but if you look at other pictures of her she looks so cute. That's judging it critically no favoritism.

Marty

All these negative posts about Emma and her hair reflects in large part the majority dysfunctional part of America. It's embarrassing but it's the U.S. They're just trying to get laughs out of their lowly lives.

Muppet

Are the same people commenting here about her haircut looking horrible the same ones that praise Rhiana's Ronald McDonald hair? That wouldn't surprise me a bit.
Only people with no education would make stupid remarks about her going to college when she's "rich" already. Good grief, shows how pathetic some people are.

Whirligig

It's going to take some getting used to, but I think she looks cute with either short or long hair. :)

mandeline28

The next peter pan!

Birgit

I love her and I love her hair!
Emma (not like she's going to read this) You are so beautiful, don't mind all those horrirble people, there just stupit, and you are not!
I love you!
Greeting from Amsterdam...!(L)

homophiliac

haha while you're complaining about how unattractive she is, there are tons of girls at brown clamoring to get a piece of emma.