Mel Gibson --

Domestic Violence

Not on His Mind

9/28/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson and his legal team were not trying to suppress evidence of domestic violence when they agreed to pay Oksana Grigorieva and Lucia approximately $15 million in return for the destruction of "evidence" -- they were trying to prevent the destruction of Gibson's image  ... sources connected with the mediation tell TMZ.

0719_Oksana_Mel_getty_ex_03
Oksana's current legal team claims the mediation agreement is not binding because lawyers cannot agree to destroy evidence of a crime.

But here's the rub: Sources tell us the photograph of Oksana -- showing what appears to be either teeth or veneers missing -- was not part of the deal.

Sources tell us Mel and his lawyers never thought domestic violence was even an issue.  As we first reported ... Mel's team claims Oksana and her lawyer made it clear -- the $15 million was a payout to keep the racial and other disgusting remarks Mel made on the tapes secret forever.

igotfleasfromtmz

You sh*t on me, I sh*t on you, no big deal anyway.

Posted at 2:16 AM on Sep 28, 2010 by Sorntolc
That is underneath all the love and understanding of a beautiful world
Just as fake as KOnsie

Sorntolc

Super Gold Digging Russian Skank pig ..

Posted at 2:13 AM on Sep 28, 2010 by Jack Cook

Lots of sh*t spreading Mel supporters are posting. They remind me of their beloved alpha-male, the MAN.

Just open you azzes people, we can't smell it anyhow on the internet, only yourself you are poisoning.

Maya

You are so full of crap, it is nauseating.

Posted at 1:50 AM on Sep 28, 2010 by Maya

You are the definite cause of you own pain. Why not try to be constuctive instead of spreading sh*t?

You sh*t on me, I sh*t on you, no big deal anyway.

Posted at 2:16 AM on Sep 28, 2010 by Sorntolc

You are a liar and a phony. That is your 'pain.' Deal with it.

igotfleasfromtmz

Posted at 2:21 AM on Sep 28, 2010 by Sorntolc
spoken like peace and love azz sniffer

Stacy

There definitely has to be someone else who was involved in this,using Oksana as a pawn...somebody who was eager to drag Mel's name through the mud, somebody familiar with the "bodyguard group", somebody who knows the owners of Radaronline,somebody with so much clout he could hire Martin Garbus...hmmm.

igotfleasfromtmz

ha ha ha hopefully Mel and Konsie will come to some sort of agreement LMAO HOPEFULLY NOT

waka

Great. Mel and Mel's team beat Oksana gang.

The dirty gold digger clown wanted a major role in Hollywood. I am sick of seeing her. She is nobody and has no talent but she sees herself as a star or a "supermodel". Give me a break, can she just go away?

Gosh, Mel you made such a mistake. Your mistake is ruinning our appetite. We wouldn't even have to know her if you didn't date her. I, I, I want to sue Mel for doing this cruel thing to us, and send Mel to clean the media mess.

igotfleasfromtmz

Posted at 2:30 AM on Sep 28, 2010 by Stacy

Oddly enough I see how this could be, My first thought of rol (with the virus) was , they are going to reel her in and use her to their own benefit. I think when greed got a little hold of her , she lost all sense of decency. And things spun out of control... she was trying to run with the big dogs and she should have had a seat on the porch and watched.

Sorntolc

When a person is hit in the mouth it causes swelling to the lips and gums. I have dealt with this type of blow. It is nearly impossible to hit just the tooth.

Posted at 1:54 AM on Sep 28, 2010 by Ray

It is possible anyhow as I mentioned in an above post. I still have a defect front tooth from such a strike. No visible damage on my face anyhow. One of the reasons I have to defend Oksana on this point. My friend, with whom I travelled, was totally injured by the same policeman, in Yogoslavia August 1973.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are a liar and a phony. That is your 'pain.' Deal with it.

Posted at 2:24 AM on Sep 28, 2010 by Maya

I'm not lying Maya, but you are taking your mouth full again. If Oksana is prooved to be lying, I will take distance, but on this topic I have an personal experience & moral reasons to defend her.

rainbowdancer

Sorntolc is a toxic persona who operates in the same manner as Oksana. Spin, spin and spin some more. Nothing is true or real, just fabrications used to sway opinion in whichever direction they wish to go that day. Mel naturally did not ask for the photo as he was not aware that he had committed any domestic violence, just as he was not not aware of all the other accusations that were to be levelled at him.

Stacy

Posted at 2:33 AM on Sep 28, 2010 by hellnurse
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yeah. Harvey said a few days ago that it would be a couple more weeks before the extortion case is handed to the DA so I guess ROL was lying when they said it had already been turned over.

Ray

Your lips are too close for there to be no damage to them. Not including gum damage from the trauma. You do not have to hit the gums for there to be damage.

Stacy

Goodnight everyone.
Don't let Sorntolc be a party pooper.

garnet

TMZ question
"We've learned Oksana's lawyer said in the mediation that photographs of Oksana's mouth existed, but when it came time to define "evidence" that would be destroyed, the photos were not included. So the argument goes ... if Mel was trying to destroy evidence of domestic violence, why didn't he demand Oksana hand over the photos?"

He didn't demand that Oksana hand in the photo because her teeth damage didn't result from Mel's fist but from slipping in the jacuzzi?

When do we find out the correct answer? Do we get a prize for guessing correctly?

Natasja

Let's agree to ignore that ass Sorntolc.

He/she/it isn't worth it. He/She/It is living in a fantasy world where only He/She/It's opinion counts and there is no room for other theories.

And for Oksana she will try everything to get her way and money money money. And that is not for Lucia but for herself.

I really hope they take Lucia away from her because she is an unfit mother. They should convict her of all the criminal things she has done and lock her up.