Snooki -- Who's Up for a Floppy Night Cap?

9/28/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With her trademark poof missing in action, "Jersey Shore" tantastic little person Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi wore one of Jennifer Lopez's old diva hats from 2001 to a boat party in Marina del Rey on Monday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Which way to The Kentucky Derby?

margaret

My God that girl is a cow! She needs to drop 50 lbs, clean off her face to see what is really under there that she can actually work with and scrub. For heaven's sake scrub Snooki scrub.

Darlene

What a SCANK!!!

gross!

What a disgusting little pig. The sight of her makes my skin crawl!! I CANNOT believe that "it" is rich and famous. People actually watch this crap on tv? I've seen one tiny bit of the show while another show was making fun of it and it was this fat pig frolicking in a hot tub drunk. The first thing I thought was that someone needed to put it out of its misery. Maybe she'll do us all a favor and OD on alcohol!!

ashley

She is really one of the most disgusting chicks I've ever seen! Shes short, fat, ugly, stupid, skanky and a effing troll! I cant believe this drunk gets paid to show up at places.....The new kim kartrash

God-Of-Lyf

I see she has been laying off the Twinkies and Susie Q's. Why in hell is she even still relevant? I guess FAT is back!!!

Cravin Morehead

I thought that was a fat black chick.

Jesse

Last weekend Snooki cut loose a Big Big Booming Bruiser Fart and cleared the house out!

Old Trafford

What planet is she from? she looks out of this world hideous

njneere

So what. Snuck fookie.

hotandbothered

Good grief! She's looking darker than ever. That spray on tan is hideous!! Between the skin dye and her short skirts with her fat, chunky body bulging out of them I wish she'd leave the country for about... oh, 50 years would do it for me!
She looks seriously fugly.

hotandbothered

Okay, I went back for a second look. What's with the uneven tan on her knees and thighs? Guess she didn't schmear that tan crud evenly on herself. Or she was doing some kneeling before it dried...

duckylou

i feel sad that she doesnt have a good enough friend to tell her that no matter how big her hat is that it doesnt make her @$$ look smaller.

Wishbone

Magda?? Is that you...?

Helen Van Patterson Patton

Snooki has been accepted into the famed Actor's Studio in NYC. She will be enrolling in the Spring and hopes to make her Broadway debut in 2012 playing Laura in The Glass Menagerie!

Darkfyre