MJ's Ex-Bodyguard: I Don't Want DNA Test, Unless ...

9/29/2010 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's former bodyguard Matt Fiddes -- who claims he may be the biological father of Blanket -- says he won't pursue a DNA test to prove he's the dad ... unless something drastic happens.

0929_matt_fiddes_EX

Fiddes tells TMZ, "My mum has begged me to approach the Jacksons for a DNA test on Blanket as she says he is the spitting image of me at that age," but adds ... "I am not willing to approach this subject as I feel the Jackson's and Michael's children have been through enough already."

But Fiddes says there is one possible scenario in which he'd change his mind -- telling us that if Blanket's current guardian, Katherine Jackson, died ... neither Jermaine nor Tito were willing to step up to the plate ... Fiddes says he would make a play for guardianship ... beginning with a DNA test.

Lee lee

I think we should all boycott TMZ stories pertaining to MJ3s genetics. Perhaps if we refuse to come on these threads TMZ may put some more effort into posting stories about Tohme Tohme and the other underhanded people in Michaels life. Just a thought.

Posted at 2:04 PM on Sep 29, 2010 by Lee lee

I like that thought. And frankly, I don´t think I can stomach more of the same as in the previous thread.
I am just afraid that the only posts left will be from haters and d... people!

Posted at 2:11 PM on Sep 29, 2010 by Siggisis

Thats ok Siggisiss
Let them run wild with their acid tongues ....or in this case ( Nasty minds )..won't be much fun for them, if no ones biting back!!

brianpi

Why not?.....look MJ was Bi or Gay, and that is that.....MJ liked his kids....I worked for the Las Vegas PI office that first got the 1993 case.....So he like boy "Lotlita" action.....so what?....my blog is....brian n. everett pi...there are more than just a few people that know this information...

Gsharon 710

You had no right to start this crap, and since tmz is trashy, SO of course they are good at their job. Stupid asses would wreck a childs life just to let someone know you are in the world, and the thing is, NO ONE GIVES A DAMN, so bow out. Get a life and stop messing with children..

WHY DID THEY NOT DO THIS CRAP WHEN MJJ COULD FINALLY TELL THEM TO F OFF. YOU MESSED UP HIS LIFE NOW YOU ARE WORKING ON HIS CHILDREN AND MANY OUT HERE DON'T WANT YOU TO EVEN TRY.

SLIM BUCKETS. YOU DON'T MESS WITH CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE THE CHILD SHOULD SEE IF GLORIA ALLRED CAN MAKE A CASE OF THIS, SHE IS GOOD AT STARTING CRAP JUST AS YOU ARE. SHE WILL HAVE NO PROBLEMS TAKING A CASE FROM A CHILD BECAUSE WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT, SHE AND HER DAUGHTER ARE AS SLIMY AS YOU ARE.

NOW YOU UNKNOWN YOUNG MAN STOP FEEDING SLIM TO THE SLIM BUCKET AS IT IS ALREADY OVER FLOWING.

TMZ IF YOU NEED SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT, TALK ABOUT ME, I CAN HANDLE YOU. A LOT OF YOUR READERS ARE MJJ FANS AND WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS, SO TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE DOING BEFORE YOU WILL HAVE TO CALL OLE LADY ALRED FOR YOURSELF.

Siggisis

Thats ok Siggisiss

Posted at 2:28 PM on Sep 29, 2010 by Lee lee

Let´s just do it then, you are right. I just always feel the need to defend what I feel is right.
But in this case a boycott IS the right action.

Lee lee

But in this case a boycott IS the right action.

Posted at 2:33 PM on Sep 29, 2010 by Siggisis

I feel the same...I get defensive when I read the nasty crap.....but I've had enough. MJ3s Paternity is now OFF LIMITS. I urge all other regular ( nice ) Posters to do the same. Lets Ignore all TMZ threads regarding MJ3 Paternity. :)

Janet

Everything is but publicity. The Jacksons need to sell again and again. And Michael was seen in Denmark, according to michaeljacksonsightings.com. Get details here

BeInformed

So what if he is the Bio dad? Like he said earlier, MJ was the dad. I think it is possible he is the Bio dad but he isn't making any request for test or money so I don't see the big deal.

Janet

Michael Jackson might alive and do all this circus in order to sell more and more. Anyway he was seen in Denmark, as some people say.

ylg

Boy, go sit your stupid a$$ down. You're just embarassing yourself.

Rudy

I hope there's some do***entation somewhere detailing the kids' parentage. They may want/need to know someday.

wow

Mom needs glasses. There's no resemblance and I don't see why MJ would ask a bodyguard for sperm. The Brando's I can see but not this guy.

Rebati22

at nr 8,
you are absolutely ignorant, have you ever had a look at Michael's childhood pics and compared them to Blanket?
When you don't see the resemblance in there but with a guy who looks nothing like Blanket, not even in his childhood pic - you should go and get your eyes checked.

Fiddles is an ******* - if he would be so worried about Blanket and the family as he says, he wouldn't have brought the topic up in the first place or would have tried to get in touch with Katherine (preferribly) a year ago.
He is just another media whore and it makes me feel sad, thinking about what kind of people Michael was surrounded by.

I can only hope Michaels kids have his strength and teach the world a lesson.

Missy

Why is it that every "man" that has ran to a TABLOID making false claim is believed? And yet each one of them has said the same thing "I didn't want this to come out" Oh Please,if they didn't want it to come out they would have kept their mouths shut! Think people,different men claiming paterinty of the same children,this is impossible. These kids are clearly mixed(black/white)
If harvey said he donated sperm people would jump on that bandwagon and swear those kids look just like harvey.

BNS

Of course he doesn't want a DNA test! Are you kidding? That would be like shooting himself in the foot.

And if something drastic really would happen, this guy will be nowhere around because his 15 minutes will be up.

hobart

I think he looks just like MJ's daughter...