MJ's Ex-Bodyguard: I Don't Want DNA Test, Unless ...

9/29/2010 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's former bodyguard Matt Fiddes -- who claims he may be the biological father of Blanket -- says he won't pursue a DNA test to prove he's the dad ... unless something drastic happens.

0929_matt_fiddes_EX

Fiddes tells TMZ, "My mum has begged me to approach the Jacksons for a DNA test on Blanket as she says he is the spitting image of me at that age," but adds ... "I am not willing to approach this subject as I feel the Jackson's and Michael's children have been through enough already."

But Fiddes says there is one possible scenario in which he'd change his mind -- telling us that if Blanket's current guardian, Katherine Jackson, died ... neither Jermaine nor Tito were willing to step up to the plate ... Fiddes says he would make a play for guardianship ... beginning with a DNA test.

HumanNature

Matt Fiddes

I SEE A DUMB PERSON!!!!!

Geeee

Prince looks more like him than Blanket does

MJ215062009

Has anybody every looked at pictures from Michael Jackson when he was 5 years old???? Did that ever occur to anybody, it doesn't seem so, because they would all see the clear resemblance between Blanket and Michael Jackson. You all remember Michael as a child star or you all expect the little boy to look like his adult Dad??? You are something else. That retard up there does look nowhere near Blanket. He should get sued for causing the Kid additional pain. This is just all so grotesque, big frigging people like him coming with hurtful **** like this = and of course its ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!

Amy

I must be missing something. How do all these people think that they are the father if Blanket? Did MJ go around collecting sperm?

MiMi

Matt Fiddes

I SEE A DUMB PERSON!!!!!

Posted at 3:52 PM on Sep 29, 2010 by HumanNature

-----------------------------------------------------

You got that right HN!

ROFL...

Vana

@Amy Yes MJ did shop for sperm. Since MJ was not gonna have sex with Debbie Rowe and wanted to have kids by any means necessary, MJ went to his friends and asked for sperm donations. Arnie Klein, Mark Lester and a few others made sperm donations. Michael Jackson is the legal father, maybe just not the biological one. MJ might have been rendered sterile by an incident which occurred much earlier in his life.

fati

this is one of TMZ hate article towards the jacksons. he does not look like blanket. and frnckly the jackson should start to sue those people.

MiMi

@ Vana

How the heck do you know that MJ "shopped for sperm"? Just because you read it in a magazine or on TMZ?

AND upon autopsy it was shown that Michael was actively producing sperm. So no, he was not sterile by any means.

More dumb people geez....

Gsharon 710

CORRECTION TO EARLIER POST

Not slim but S L I M E. The absolute worse there is.

This young man should make sure he know who HIS DADDY is.

Michael was no fool. He made arrangements for his children and a way for them eat every day. If those kids came from A cabbage patch, they are HIS.

mj fan forever

I don't understand how this stupid idiot dares to make demands over MICHAEL'S SON. He just makes to laugh. Ridiculous.

nan

this body guards mother should be begging him to have some integrity and stop trying to make a name for himself off a dead man...disgusting

HumanNature

You Know It's True,
MJ Was A Spunk Gobbler.

Posted at 4:57 PM on Sep 29, 2010 by OhWell

I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S TRUE. ALL I KNOW IS THIS FOOL WILL BE KNOWN AS "DIXIE HUMPING A CUP"

LOL

kazza

Crawl back under your rock...Blanket looks NOTHING like you...