Oksana to Oprah: So about Mel Gibson...

9/29/2010 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed ... Oksana Grigorieva will do a sit-down with Oprah Winfrey.

Oksana on Oprah.

Sources tell us it's a done deal. Oksana will appear on the "Oprah" show to talk about her claims against and relationship with Mel Gibson.

Us Weekly first reported the story.

0929_oprah_time_warp_footer

kickaboo

Aww, why doesn't Ms.O invite Oksana to her mansion for the week-end for cuddles, conversation and some of her favorite things? She has let her passive-aggressive friends use her show to more or less carry on their stalking like attacks on their former spouse and family for years, Oprah never gets both sides of the story, chooses to exploit and spin for ratings.

How many women, men or children will be abused (one way or another) because Oprah chose to let Oksana be on her show to manipulate domestic violence victims into taping their abusers...pushing their buttons like Oksana did AND SHE DID IT FOR MONEY? Apparently, Oprah has never suffered the consequences as a child when a mother pushed the buttons of abuser's buttons. (Egging the anger on...sub-conscious or not...directing the anger AT THE CHILDREN! Thank God, sometimes the alcoholic had more sense then the non-alcoholic and did not take the bait! I know I was one of those kids, the one was targeted the most (probably because I forgave the button pusher the most, took me years to REALLY forgive her though.) Alcoholism and abuse makes the WHOLE FAMILY SICK. Oprah, you have will have blood on your hands! SHAME ON OPRAH, SELLING OUT DV VICTIMS FOR RATINGS!!

chunx

what's there to tell or set the record straight? she hasn't stopped talking about her side of the story since the tapes first came out, thanks to her spokespeople from radar online. and she has 5 or 6 diff. versions of the story already, we don't need to hear a seventh one. why do we need to know more when we already know she's a pathological liar and therefore cannot be believed or trusted? plus, she has shown herself to be not only a horrible person but also a terrible mother. for oprah to take her on as a guest just made me lose respect for her. by doing this, she is making a mockery out of the real victims of domestic violence.

WatcherOne

I don't watch/support anything Oprah. She's over.

jus-sayin

Who is the photo hog on this one? hmmmm???? Oksana or Oprah???

Majestik

Does anyone know how much Oprah pays her guests? I know she flies then out to Chicago via private and put them up at the Peninsula Hotel and covers ALL expenses.

Next thing ya know, The OX will say Oprah is Lucia's father and Oprah leaked the tapes!

Posted at 9:30 AM on Sep 29, 2010 by meltheloser

Thanks, Melthe. I think I'm going to stop drinking coffee when I come on here. This spitting on my monitor is going to cause a power outage, not to mention, kill my monitor LOL.

This makes ABSOFCKINGLUTELY no sense to me. All the crap that Oxymoron has spewed to the media, via tabloid journalism I can underdstand Judge Gordon not screaming about the gag order, but a legitimate t.v. show that reaches millions of viewers? When the hell is Mel's team going to go before Judge Gordon and nip this one in the bud? Also, if the investigation is on going can't this be considered tampering with evidence?

As another poster said, unless Oprah has an underlying reason for this, to maybe call Oxymoron on her varying stories I cannot see what good this will all do. I think the public is past listening to what the Ox has to say and the spins that she and her lawyers are trying to backtrack on now. If Horkmybitz has brain one in his head they won't allow this to happen because they should know by now that their client can't seem to keep the truth right.

fran

Online polls are so overwhelmingly against Ox I am deeply confused by this. Did somebody call in a favor to Oprah? Someone with ties to the Emmanuels? Hmmmm.

Posted at 9:23 AM on Sep 29, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

Hi TTT I was about to say the same thing...Ari must have something on Oprah ...is he controlling her as well..JMO I hope the audience boos OKS right out of the building...
TEAM MEL

just curious

Posted at 9:23 AM on Sep 29, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

Exactly what I thought. Oprah is making a BIG mistake!

twilightmom

Maybe they'll give her something to smell to make the crocodile tears come out.
Posted by HaHa
Give Oxy a whiff of her shoes. They probably REEK from stepping in all the shyte SHE has been shoveling!

They could play her own cd in Oprah's ear phone, THAT would make her cry!

Good morning everyone! I couldn't believe this when I saw it. I never watch Oprah, really undecided on whether I'll tune in for that one. (last time I watched her was when the entire Osmond family was on there, and that was several yrs ago). On one hand, I'd really like to see if Oprah sticks it to her. But on the other hand, if O plays Boinky as the victim I'm really going to be pissed!!

I think we should ALL write/email Oprah and proclaim loudly of boycotting the show and have everyone we know right in as well. MAYBE, if they they think ratings won't justify having her on then they'll change their mind.
Also....everyone send in all items found on Boinky over the last few mths, as some already have. If a ton of people send in stuff about her, then just MAYBE someone will actually read the stuff and talk to Oprah and make her realize its a horrible idea to have her on!
Idk....jmo.
@snorty
Correct me if I'm wrong (and I know you will)...but I don't remember Boinky taking her "evidence" to the Sheriffs office. I remember reading she REPORTED dv to their office, but what did she turn in? It was reported she *filed* dv charges, BUT I believe she never gave them anything. THEN, everyone was bombarded with each new "tape" for days on end.
Am I remembering correctly? If not, I will def admit to being wrong.
Tmom. {o:

Maya

Posted at 9:48 AM on Sep 29, 2010 by chunx

Please tell that to the people on the Oprah Show. They need to hear from us.

diogenes

I still think Oksana will not be able to stay on script. Horowitz will be feeding her answers through an ear piece. Horowitz is turning up the PR spin and pressure prior to the investigation being turned over to the DA.

Stacy

Maybe they're trying to ruin the jury pool.
This should not be allowed to happen. Isn't there some way Mel's lawyer can legally stop it ?

Stacy

Could be interesting to explore the piano player's connections to prostitution and money laundering though.

Kuzmin -- international banker who supported her move to UK

Listerman -- international pimp who claims credit for the hookup

Both of whom are from Saransk, just like our favorite piano player.

Tee hee

Posted at 9:36 AM on Sep 29, 2010 by middleagedcrazy
---------------------------------------------------------------

MAC, you know who else is an international banker ?
Andrei Melnichencko, who had his boat sitting in Malibu in July.
Hmmm

Shell

All I can say is...

PTUI!!

middleagedcrazy

Well that is worth money in the bank to the piano player. She now has another forum and will use that for credit and exposure to sell her 'music.' If she can justify her actions, that is good as well.

Still think it would be a blast to have a 'Saransk Reunion Show' with Kuzmin and Listerman.

Tee hee

christy

The audience will not boo Ox because they are all rabid OW fans.
They will buy, hook, line, and sinker, the spin OW will put on this.
OW wants to see Mel go down and this interview will be spun to
do just that.