Oksana to Oprah: So about Mel Gibson...

9/29/2010 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed ... Oksana Grigorieva will do a sit-down with Oprah Winfrey.

Oksana on Oprah.

Sources tell us it's a done deal. Oksana will appear on the "Oprah" show to talk about her claims against and relationship with Mel Gibson.

Us Weekly first reported the story.

0929_oprah_time_warp_footer

rg1

Every time I think I have reached my limit of disgust for this vile woman, I manage to find more.

Donna

Keep flapping that big mouth Oksana..you are digging your own grave and Oprah why are you having this trash on your show? Nobody gives a rats a$$ what she's got to say. I thought this was supposed to be an extraordinary finale to your last season..nope not happening.

Majestik

No, Fred, by this afternoon this thread will have a 1,000 posts on it because intelligent people post in this forum on these threads.

I've already written to the Oprah show. I asked them to please hire an handwriting specialists to go over the two hand written notes and confirm they are indeed from Mr. Gibson.

I wonder if Oprah will pull a Whitney Houston interview with Oxymoron where it's all one on one and no audience whatsoever.

ThinkingWoman

From the Oprah website (oprah.com), scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Contact Us". I don't know the email address offhand, but know this is how to contact the show.

Catnip

BTW.. every one of the emails you all send Oprah just goes to justify to her and her producers that the show will be a ratings Bonanza. By tomorrow this thread will have 800+ posts and will also show Oprah that the publicity from the Oxy train-wreck is a keeper.

Posted at 10:08 AM on Sep 29, 2010 by FredDerf
***********
Nice try FD, but you won't stop all the people disgusted and sick of this famewhore from letting their thoughts be known.

I say let her go on Oprah - Ox has the IQ of a brick and looks like an idiot everytime she opens her fat mouth.

Tellthetruth59

Those poor guests will probably get a free copy of Oksana's CD. The ones Mel delivered to her months ago ROFLOL! It will serve them right.

kickaboo

I'm listening to TMZ live-- several days worth that I've missed, that Mike is annoying, rude and needs to grow up. Sometimes, I wish Harvey could just answer the questions alone without the poseur trying to act like he owns the place or he's the boss instead of Harvey. What a pipsqueak.

don't make me laugh

Whos going to be watching,they will have her sing first,everyone will change the channel.

the_dude

The thing that really pisses me off is this gold digger is likely getting paid for this, next comes the reality show, Dancing with the Stars, cover story deals with major magazines. This is a prime example of how this country is going down the toilet bowl.

Another prime example is Kate Gosselin - her only known talent is getting pregnant and now she is a millionaire who cashed in. Seriously, she was even given a book deal which is disgraceful.

I think I am going to make some satirical videos where I put on a pair of oversized sun glasses and make jokes like, "Oh, What kind of electrical company are you, to send a bill to a women with a baby in her hand.....Oh, I am going to make you pay", "Oh, What kind of gas station are you, to make a woman with a baby in her hands pay for gas"..."Oh, what kind of grocaery station are you, to make a woman with a baby in her hands pay for groceries".

Actually, I think everyone should just start making spoof videos like this of her and post them to youtube. She needs to be made a punchline.

FredDerf

Posted at 10:14 AM on Sep 29, 2010 by Catnip

and it is all publicity for Oprah and will be a huge spike in the ratings. All you Oxy (and Mel) haters will watch it and likely record it so you can play it back 87 times to claim you saw Oxy stick herself with a thumbtack so she could make herself cry!!!

big al

go oprah!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll skip the episode as i don't watch her show personally but it'll be interesting to come here & the the gist of it. wait, will she be paid to appear?

middleagedcrazy

I suppose she can make money off her notoriety, but wouldn't Judge Scott have something to say about talking about the baby, etc? Trashing the baby's father?

Tee hee

Majestik

Posted at 10:14 AM on Sep 29, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

Brain bleach, aisle three. I can't get the visual or audio out of my head. Make is stop, make it stop.

Excuse me while I go stick a salad fork in my eye. Less painful.

Dingo

Hey Corrupt sellout Oprah, how about inviting decent women like ROBYN GIBSON or HANNAH on your show (not that they'd demean themselves) for their side. They have class and don't lie.

Smunker

Perhaps they'll have a lottery competition on the show:

First prize: 1 OX CD