Meg Whitman on Gloria's 'Evidence' -- Not So Fast

9/30/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Meg Whitman's husband just admitted it's "possible" he saw the letter that Gloria Allred claims proves Meg is a "liar" -- but Meg's camp now claims ... the letter actually HELPS Whitman.

0930_meg_griff_doc_launch_BN_02

Earlier today, Gloria produced a letter the Social Security Administration -- sent to Whitman's house in 2003 -- a letter Meg said she nor her husband ever received.

But Gloria fired back ... the letter contains a handwritten note from Meg's husband to the housekeeper -- proving they not only received the letter, but knew their housekeeper was in the U.S. illegally.

Meg's husband, Dr. Griff Harsh, now says while it's "possible" he scribbled on the letter ... "it's important to note what this letter actually says: 'this letter makes no statement about your employee's immigration status."

During a phone interview moments ago, Meg's camp further explained how the letter "completely contradicts the conclusions" made by Allred ... CLICK HERE to listen.

So we gotta ask...

Jillian

@# 99 Bootpunk YOU ARE AN IDIOT. YOU'RE GOING TO SEE A
HUGE UPSET COME NOVEMBER.

pco

I can say this with all certainty. Allred is considered among one of the worst liberals in the country. She considers herself an "attorney" but this "lady" is what's wrong with the legal profession in California. She has never done a jury trial by herself. She always has her hired hands do them and she takes the credit. She is considered by he colleagues as an opportunist tramp who smells a tv camera for miles. You can bet your bottom dollar, Allred dug up every trash can in the State to come up with something against an opponent of one whom she supports, liberal moonbeam Brown.I can't believe anyone gives her their time and attention.

pls

Unfair wage of $23 buckaroos to dust furniture. Give me a BREAK! It took me 12 years to climb the "ladder of success," and rec'v that wage. Meg, i hope you win and you end illegal immigration. I must admit, this Latina is very, very STUPIDO!!!

Susie

#15 Yes I believe he did not have any idea.

I have had nannies and housekeepers I have hired from agencies, hispanic, but thank god did not have this problem. However, I can see how it would have happened.
If I had a 3 year employed housekeeper I liked and trusted and retained from an agency, who also had proper do***entation, I would have written a note at the bottom too, said Nicki take care of this(believing there was not a problem with her identifications) and then probably forgotten about it. The letter does not say SHE IS illegal or anything of the sort.

Gloria you are so far off base on this one I am sick. As I said before to claim this woman was mistreated or exploiting because she made 23.00 an hour and worked oh around 15 hrs a week is
i n s a n e Gloria.
I have known you many years and I am appalled even you would take a case like this, especially knowing your office staff doesnt even make close to 23.00 an hour. Nor do the paper runners you hire for minimum wage/or per filing who ride bicycles in 113 degree weather for you.

Nicki deserves one thing and that is a free ride with her children, including the one in College at the University of San Jose I believe it was(hell wish I could afford to put my kids in there)right on back to MEXICO. If any of them are found in the USA again, they go straight to jail, or by then hopefully working hard labor on the WALL between the USA and Mexico.

And MEG, we do not want a work program for illegals we want all illegals and immmigrants GONE. Off our AID programs, state and federal, out of our schools, hospitals etc. Then California will have money for our programs again, our schools. Work from the bottom MED, as the core of the problem and that is ILLEGALS and if you do not realize that then you nor Jerry will get anyones votes. Our systems have been drained by these people over the last 20 years. Its time for tough work, not easy work in California. Time to send them all with a one way ticket SOUTH. If our government doesnt do it, the people of California and the USA Will.

AnnaK

We really need to determine how we can disbar Ms Allred. She is a disgrace to our state. How can someone continue to do the things she has done? I am embarrassed for her. MEG AND CARLY, YOU BOTH HAVE MY VOTE AND I HOPE YOU CAN CLEAN UP OUR STATE.

Rick

It was rather clever of Ms. Allred to to open the can of worms, wait for Whitman to deny all knowledge of the no match letter, and then show the evidence with her husbands handwriting on it. Meg walked right into the trap. No matter what anyone says about Ms. Allred, that's some good lawyering. It was a brilliant 'Perry Mason' moment.

Ms. Allred has even more damning paper-trail evidence against Meg Whitman and will s-l-o-w-l-y trickle the evidence out, bit-by-bit, over the month of October.

...also, given that Ms. Whitman is such a paper-trail devotee, I'd like Ms. Whitman to trot-out ALL of the 1099s she filed from 2000 to 2009 for the "nanny" showing the taxes she paid for said employee.

Additionally, what did the Social Security Administration / IRS say when Ms. Whitman did her MANDATORY quarterly Federal tax statements? I'm guessing they came back 36 times (9 years x 4 quarters) and told you that's not a valid social security number.

If ever there is a time to prosecute employers for hiring non-legal citizens - Ms. Whitman should be made an example of...

Stephanie

Gloria Allred is a media whore. She did the same thing to Schwarzennegar in 1983. Would like to see her go away. Why is this women not in the custody of immigration to be deported?

janet

Whitman, you are caught dead to rights. 9 years and you still claim you didn't no Diaz Santillan wasn't legal.

Sean

I confess that I believe my landscaper and cleaning lady are illegal. Duh, why else would it be so cheap and I can guarantee they don't pay taxes. If I get some legal people I wouldn't be able to afford it.. Who flipping cares Gloria. What a waste of everone's time.

Moe Green

I don't like Gloria.

MP

Team Meg! This unskilled, illegal maid was making 23 bucks an hour! And she's complaining?! Deport her now!

bgphil

Whitman paid this woman $23.00 per hour for 9 years! Now, 3 weeks from an election she shows up with Allred.....does not pass the smell test!

If the people in California are stupid enough to believe this crap and elect another failed leftist, go for it! Brown voters should be required to stand in a line along the fault and help separate California from the US with millions of dynamite blasts.

At least, build a GD wall to close the border.

DrDeMarzo

This reads as if it were written by a 5th grader. There are so many typos and grammar issues.

1. Nicky is spelled Nicky and Nikki. Which one is it? I thought you knew each other so well
2. It's "CHOSE", not "CHOOSE"
3. "IT'S" should not have an apostrophe.

These Whitmans are morons.

aderall eye

STFU until she files a Labor board complaint! She might have been paid $23./hr for 15 hrs a week but wasn't compensated for overtime or all the other hours after 15/hrs! So she might of been getting $5.00/hr in reality! #NutMeg is SCREWED! And all you Haters of "illegals" are just worried b/c you are so lazy Illegals show how lazy you are.
Meg hired Nicky as a Illegal. I've seen this done countless times by rich people so they don't have to pay overtime, vacation, etc.
If the people protest, which they usually don't b/c they are Illegal. The people ARE s***m who take advantage of these people!

Anonymous

Nicky admitted to intercepting Meg's mail. That is mail theft and a felony.