Another Oksana Lawyer Quits Her

10/14/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Déjà vu ...  Oksana Grigorieva just lost her family law attorneys ... TMZ has learned.  And the firm said goodbye because the lawyers couldn't tolerate her shenanigans.

0930_sorrell_oksana_EX_TMZ_01
Sorrell Trope and his premier firm have quit the case, sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say Trope and company were beside themselves that other lawyers in the case were engineering a publicity campaign, trying to put Oksana on "Oprah" and "People."

The firm has not formally filed withdrawal papers with the court, but it will happen soon.

cluetrain

Looks like all Oksana's lies and deceit are finally catching up with her. She is an extortionist and a fake, phony, fraud.

fuddyduddy

@wondering

LOL on that dang letter!!!

Nah-I think OG is doing a fine job of pissing people off all on her own!

She will of course, claim that Mel is so powerful that HE has sabatoged her! LOL

Belinda

I'm surprised he stuck it out as long as he did.

I only gave him one month when he joined this circus.

Shell

Fuddy, I can't wait to see what your question is for TMZ Live! I know it will be a good one!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

To Poster #35 - Steener. I'll bet you deserved the abuse.

Posted at 11:23 AM on Oct 14, 2010 by TiffC

!! Man it must suck being YOU TiffC.

Tammy

Color me shocked. LOL!! So, does this mean the media campagin is on again? I suspect it is as Oinky has met her s_c_u_m equal in Horowitz.

igotfleasfromtmz

Hey there little half man what did you just cause for your client. She can sue you now.

Diane

@brook Well the next time you tell us something, I won't have a Googling fit, I will just believe it.

@fuddyduddy, Isn't this incredible? We may have to have an early ****tail hour to celebrate this one. It certainly does make me wonder if something is coming down the pike they do not want to be associated with.

High five to Team Mel! Maybe baby Lucia is going home to Daddy!! :)

azlee

yes you did brook!

this is sooooooooooo funny. Ox will never learn to shutup and I hope she doesn't. She will win the case for Mel.

Now can we wake up a judge!!??

fuddyduddy

Posted at 11:37 AM on Oct 14, 2010 by Shell
________________________________________________________________

Thanks, Shell. I appreciate that. :)

BTW, if I recall, I believe you hold the record of questions Harvey has answered. Hasn't he answered three or four of your questions? So, I would say that YOU really have some good thought-provoking questions? Hugs

igotfleasfromtmz

I tol him i din vant to do dis. He make me go to Oprah show.

azlee

lol, we can't have our celebration together quite yet! but dang it is good news.

You all, remember Ox reads this site, don't give her any ideas (well, unless they are bad ones).

JLS

This is NOT a battle between Okasana and any of her lawyers. IT IS A BATTLE BETWEEN ALL OF HER LAWYERS. They just don't agree with each other.

TrumanD

I knew it was too quiet on the Oksana front. It's like when your kid goes to play in another room & it gets real quiet all of a sudden. You don't know what's happening, but you can be sure that whatever it is,it's not good! LOL

Belinda

where is ambasunsetsortonlicmoetc? is she "lower" shopping?

Posted at 11:34 AM on Oct 14, 2010 by mimik
------------------------------------

I have noticed the trolls have been very quiet the past week. I wonder if they are hiding under Horowitz's desk with him?

Posted at 11:35 AM on Oct 14, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
________________________________________________________

No more money !!!

They got laid off ... due to downsizing.

With no severence pay.