Another Oksana Lawyer Quits Her

10/14/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Déjà vu ...  Oksana Grigorieva just lost her family law attorneys ... TMZ has learned.  And the firm said goodbye because the lawyers couldn't tolerate her shenanigans.

0930_sorrell_oksana_EX_TMZ_01
Sorrell Trope and his premier firm have quit the case, sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say Trope and company were beside themselves that other lawyers in the case were engineering a publicity campaign, trying to put Oksana on "Oprah" and "People."

The firm has not formally filed withdrawal papers with the court, but it will happen soon.

azlee

if too many cooks in the kitchen is a bad idea, can you imagine what to many lawyers in a courtroom would be like? ugggg

go mel!

mimik

where is ambasunsetsortonlicmoetc? is she "lower" shopping?

Posted at 11:34 AM on Oct 14, 2010 by mimik
------------------------------------

I have noticed the trolls have been very quiet the past week. I wonder if they are hiding under Horowitz's desk with him?

Posted at 11:35 AM on Oct 14, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
-----------------------------------------------
That's right Tell! she must be "lower"...
I can hardly wait for the day when she finally gets what she deserves (not a mansion, not playing in a nightgown on national tv, not magazine covers or hundreds of millions...). Did she really think she can get away with it??

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

You have to be an exceptionally irritating client for the law firm to pull the plug.
In top of that, how many lawyers has Oksana has so far? Help me out guys,
something like 14? That's what happens when you give a pathological liar
unlimited access and publicity. The woman's obviously nuts!

Posted at 11:13 AM on Oct 14, 2010 by LISA

Canook has the list, I think. And I think the number was more like 24!

BReasonable

BReasonable...I'm not Shyone, but I can tell you that there is no set number of attorneys OG can go through. In her family law case she does not get a public defender. She only gets a public defender in a criminal matter if she cannot afford one. The only legal help she could possibly get for 'free' in a family law case would be from Legal Aid. And for her to get Legal Aid, she would have to qualify, and it's doubtful that Legal Aid would take such a case. The cases they take are usually the fairly simply divorce and custody cases, cases where someone is going to be evicted, domestic violence cases...cases like that. But Legal Aid would not have the manpower or resources for a case like this, and I'm certain that OG would not qualify.

Posted at 11:35 AM on Oct 14, 2010 by fuddyduddy

Thanks, Fuddy, for the above response. I was hoping that the judge could assign someone who couldn't drop her (even though she will lose because of her lies and antics). I just want this case to proceed and not be stalled because she will try to go through the entire roster of West Coast family law attorneys.

Shell

Thanks, Shell. I appreciate that. :)

BTW, if I recall, I believe you hold the record of questions Harvey has answered. Hasn't he answered three or four of your questions? So, I would say that YOU really have some good thought-provoking questions? Hugs

Posted at 11:40 AM on Oct 14, 2010 by fuddyduddy
============================================================

No, It's not me. I can't recall what poster it is but I only had one question answered to date. The rest of you are much smarter than I. :)

Diane

I'm surprised he stuck it out as long as he did.

I only gave him one month when he joined this circus.

Posted at 11:37 AM on Oct 14, 2010 by Belinda
---------------------------------------------------------

Belinda, you were right on as they went to court on 9-17 to file substitution of counsel do***ents and he was hired just a day or two before. hahahaha Don't you love it?!

Bippy

HORRAY - Oksana - very good job - now when does Horowitz & Company quit???????

Friend?

Mel is looking better and better ...

Mel all the way!

azlee

I am painfully trying to do***ent each of her stories (and I do mean it is painful).

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

What is it 'Brooke' said? I find no post by a Brooke, or a Stream either :P

john

DA
Arrest her already!
She is a public nuisance and she needs to be in jail.

Judge Gordon Sucks!
The stupid judge doesn't stop this bitch from talking about this case, gag order.
The stupid judge gave 500k to her lawyers, for just child custody , and it's 50/50 agreement.
The judge raised monthly child support from 5k to 20k a month, for baby less than 1 year old.
This Judge should be removed.

azlee

harvey has answered tmzgossips,kali and mine and there were some others.

ohreally

Trope is a very respected lawyer. This really damages Ox, as it reflects very badly on her that he would abandon her as unreasonable.
GOOD.

Muppet

Wow Horrorwitz didn't help Oksana at all. Gee that's a shame, really it is. Losing lawyers like this awwww poor Oksana.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!☺☺☺

Keep up the good work Horrorwitless you'll have her with no lawyers if you keep this up. LOL

azlee

I really am dancing a jig here.