Photog: I'm Partly to Blame for Hilton Hit-n-Run

9/30/2010 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton's boyfriend isn't the only one to blame for last night's vehicular run-in with a female photog on the Sunset Strip -- TMZ has learned the shutterbug is actually admitting partial fault in the matter.

0930_paris_paps_hit_tmz_ex

The photog -- Carol Williams -- tells us, "I admit I am at fault as much as him" ... adding that she shouldn't have been "out in the middle of the street" in the first place.

Williams is also shedding light on why she thinks Hilton's BF Cy Waits drove away from Boa Steakhouse after the incident -- saying, "After he rolled over my foot, he rolled the window down and asked if I was fine ... someone else answered for me and said 'yes' and he drove off."

As we previously reported, Waits was cited for a hit-and-run -- and Williams was treated for injuries to her leg.

Williams tells us she's still a big fan of Paris and notes, "I want to take responsibility for my actions.”

WatcherOne

Wow, an honest soul. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Kim

Don't feel sorry for her, they need to stay out of peoples face and their personal space, what the hell are you doing in the street. Ugghh can't stand them.

you know it

WOW! A lady photog speaks the truth and admits her wrong doing! How refreshing! maybe their should be more lady photogs! Seems like the boys have had their run!

Jeremy

I wonder if they gave her money to say that or if she is just a suck up. If it were some regular person who ran her over she would be in there walltes faster than a heart attack. Or mabey it was her fault tell me what you think. http://bigbadblog-jeremycraigwelch.blogspot.com/

carole

this woman LOOKS LIKE CHAZ BONER.. she was in the wrong and could have wrecked Waits car as big as she is.. what a LOSER!!

Julie

Oh dear did the poor little phototag get run over, pity it wasn't more of you vultures in fact no I won't degrade the vultures because they do more good on this earth then any of you ever will.

JustAnother Person

-- Photog Carol Williams is hiding her face... Tables have turned!.! Haha

Spot

TMZ explain how this is a HILTON hit and run when Paris was a passenger in the car. It was her boyfriend who was driving, her boyfriend who ran over the PaP, and her boyfriend who was ticketed for it. He is not a HILTON!

DANA

enough of this drama queen
we dont care
if she cant take care of herself she should stay home and not beign a pap
stupid woman

angelwolf333

she changed her story when she found out and was told she broke the law first she was blocking a driveway and flashing light in the drivers face and she ran in front of the car to try to keep them from leaving.

any pap that trys to keep people from driving should get ran over it should be a sport.
so **** her

kromen

Anybody remember that fat bastid that got hit by Lohans driver about a year ago? wasn't he trying to sue? What happened with that, Harvey?

dd

I hope they didn't pay her a damn thing, her mom should have taught her not to stalk people in the street.

James

This is a bunch of BS...That accident was 100% cause by that pap running in front of the car in the middle of the road..I don't think the driver even knew anyone was hurt...The whole thing looked staged by the pap.....STAY OUT OF THE ROAD, MORON...

Snerkles

Congratulations, for shouldering your part of the blame, Carol.
You're definitely a stand-up kinda gal:)
'Not enough of those types, anymore; everyone's too interested in getting cash, and their 15 minutes.
I definitely applaud you.

Ketielynn

I can't beleive it...she actually did the right thing. Congrats to her for being honest. I feel a little better about the world now!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments