'NJ Housewife' -- Don't Make Me Testify Against Staub!

10/1/2010 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Danielle Staub's former "Real Housewives of New Jersey" co-star Jacqueline Laurita desperately wants to avoid testifying against her nemesis in court ... telling TMZ, "I don't want to go back to that dark place."

0608_real_housewives_jacqueline_danielle_getty_EX

Laurita has been called as a witness in a ferocious defamation case between Staub and her ex-husband Kevin Maher. As we previously reported, Maher claims Staub should fork over $5 mil for allegedly spreading horrific lies about him.

Maher has tapped Jacqueline for his witness list -- and expects her to testify about Staub's "dishonest reputation."

But Jacqueline tells TMZ, "I didn't even know I was on the list ... it's not really a list I want to be on ... can I be taken OFF the list?"

She adds, "I really don't want to go back to that dark place.  Every time I've moved on the tide tries to pull me back in.  I'm enjoying the sun.  Let me be."

As of now, Jacqueline is set to take the stand in February 2011.

k

I still can't believe that man-beast called Danielle has a sex tape!!

For comment #5...back off the bull about "she should have her kids taken away." I agree with everything you were saying except that part. If anything, you should have your kids taken away for watching the damn tape!

JOSH

Jacueline: its all good! just go up there and answer the questions honestly and be done with it!

Kimberly Gilmore

Dang! Danielle looks like one of those cartel parrots that shout out "the poicia are coming!".

Alexa

Good choice in witnesses! She should be put at the top of the list!! Doesn't matter that she chased Danielle through the country club for no good reason...or that Jaqueline's idiot and violent daughter Ashley pulled out Danielle's hair. What a joke!

gross!

Danielle is pure trash and probably should be in prison. And she does look like the grinch...LOL!!

Caleigh

Danielle does not have $5 Million dollars, her freaking car was repossessed!!!!! I hope her ex can be happy just winning and never seeing a dime

The picture above it looks like its time for Danielle to get more Botox, or what ever they put into her face to make it look scary

dd

Leave her kids out of it, and that loser ex isn't worth 5 mill...what rep did he have?

Vote NO Meg Whitman

This is more about Jacqueline afraid she'll be asked questions that will bite he and her DUI husband in their butz.

Jacqueline and her DUI troll producing husband are scammers. They realize they are being investiated and will be arrested at some point.

Can't wait for the Feds to clean up the trash coming out of New Jersey.

Throwback kid

Does anyone else think Danielle looks like Underdog? Her nose looks just like a dog nose

Antonella

@ comment 23 "Vote no meg whitman" - it Figures you're a Jerry Brown Supporter. Hey moron, Jackie is not the one being investigated or the one with the DUI husband, that's Teresa. Try getting your characters straight before you make dumb comments.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2