Britney Spears

Sued By Former Nanny

10/1/2010 9:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Under the category ... hired help costs a frickin' fortune ... Britney Spears is being sued by a former nanny who claims she's owed $35,202 for one month's work.

Britney Spears sued by nanny.
Ferial Zaltash claims Britney hired her as a personal assistant and nanny to her children in September, 2007.  Zaltash claims she resigned a month later.

For that month, Zaltash claims Spears owes $35,202 for nanny and personal services.  The suit claims Zaltash made a demand for payment but Brit refused.

Zaltash also wants $19,940 for penalties for unpaid wages and overtime.

Beats workin' for Meg Whitman at $23 an hour ...

No comment from Britney's camp.

emerald

Aaw, no good suing Brit, you need to sue the conservatorship who deal with her finances lol!!

clint

another leech. People are so ****ing stupid. Americans now a days have sue happy simply cause we've made it easy for them too. Pathetic. Looks to me that we got ourselves another penny grabber. Hope she doesn't get a damn dime and the courts laugh this dumb bitch outta the courtroom.

stinky mcgee

Please tell Ms Spears that I will Assist and Nanny for half of that price.

SeaThom

Britt doesn't handle her money..... Non story.....

NRE

time to call gloria halfbred....another monkey...another press conference.

Christina G.

Nannies make $35K a month in Hollyweird? Where do I sign up?

t jam

$35,000 A MONTH FOR NANNY SEEMS WE KNOW WHERE PRESCRIPTIONS WENT TO ,,AND WHERE HER MONEY WENT TO , !! THIEF IN THE HOUSE !!

t jam

angles

THAT IS SO OUTRAGAOUS WHAT IS HAPPENING OUT THERE EVERYONE IS FIGHTING SUEING EACH OTHER . I HOPE SHE DOESN'T GET A PENNY . SHE LEFT WITH OUT NOTICE AND SHE HAS CHILDREN I DON'T KNOW YOUR LAWS BUT IF WE QUIT A JOB WE HAVE TO GIVE TWO WEEKS NOTICE . I HOPE BRITANY WINS THIS ONE IN DEED.

litzi

Is Ferial Zaltash planning on writing a "tell-all" book or going public in some way if the Pop-Tart doesn't pay her back wages? That could be VERY interesting!

reys

ahhh....the american dream....sue someone, get rich quick

Dubstep'n

Since when do illegals make that much?

I tease!

I think?

a WHO DAT

Britney turn around and sue her for wasting your time!!!!

Rocco

I'll do it for 10k a month, and she can sexually harass me twice a day for good measure.

Jim in Cali

35,000 for one month of work! Are you frickin kidding me? Where do I sign up Brit?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments