Eddie Cibrian

Legally Single

10/1/2010 1:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Eddie Cibrian is officially a single man -- but not because he broke up with LeAnn Rimes ... his divorce from Brandi Glanville has just become official.

1001-eddie-leann-ex-credit
TMZ has obtained legal docs, filed yesterday in L.A. County Superior Court, which show that the judge has granted Eddie and Brandi's petition for a divorce  ... meaning their marriage is finally kaput.

Eddie and Brandi were married back in 2001 -- they have 2 children together.

0709_split_footer

Rocker

I heard Rimes did what Julia Roberts did and paid that quys ex $2,000,000 to settle the divorce.

Reality1

Home wrecker!

andiepie

Leann can make a freight train take a dirt road!

lhartwell

Gee, how Christain of LeAnn and all. Let us not forget how Holy she once was, but, like most so called Holy rollers, she is a hypocrite.

Starting a relationship off the way these two knuckleheads did just predicts doom. I'm so sure he professed all knds of love to his wife too, and.....look what he did to her, and she even gave him kids....so LeAnn, I suspect you will be next.

He has already proved he ia less than a man.

julie

Leann is truly an ugly woman inside and out and Eddie C is just a douche bag waiting to explode while I'm here I will say that Brandi is beautiful and she seems like a good mother and a good person and if it had beem me , he would have had a lot more done to him than flattening his cycle tires Does the name John Bobbit mean anything to him

John

Dude, you are such an idiot .... in no way is going from your now x-wife to that trash are you trading up ....

Dave

9:40
LOL!!!

His ex is hotter than Leanne.

Tracy

Does LeeAnn really think he is interested in her for her personality!!!Her good Looks!! Hahaha It's her money ofcourse!!
He is a two bit actor, never been that popular. LeeAnn is a free ride, LITERALLY!

B

He is not kind at all, and yet he gets gigs on television shows. Luckily for me I never get to met him. Even if I did, I am sure he is less of a man then my man.

WaxOnWaxOff

That pic of Leann is exactly why he was messing with her! And why would he mess with her instead of his wife, who is about 20 points higher on the hotness scale? The guy as either blind, or just flat out stupid. Then again, ANYONE who cheats on their spouse is stupid! I was married for 16 years and for about 14 of them hated my wife's guts. Stayed with her for my kid's sake. BUT, not once did I ever cheat! And man, did I ever make up for it once the divorce was final!

Wandy

Oh gosh..LeAnn must be tweeting about it like crazy. I hope she enjoys it while it lasts. Karma will eventually come and bite the homewrecker in the ass.

Chris

Total downgrade going to LeAnn...Loser cheating pigs!

Madison

WOW talk about haters! All of you spitting venom here are a bunch of despicable beings that might very well be as ugly out as inside. Talk about chauvinism and machismo! Double standards for sure.

Jinko

The former Mrs. Cibrian is a lucky, lucky lady to be rid of such a creep/ Who would chose LeAnn (ugh) for her? He did. Idiot!

Marilyn

Leann was really stupid for hooking up with this loser. He is going nowhere fast. She is just too young to realize he will do this to her someday too. I'm afraid he is only using her for money. What kind of man would leave his wife and kids for a chance at big money...........loser.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments