Oksana Accused Another Actor Of Abuse

10/1/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva accused actor Timothy Dalton of the some of the same abusive conduct she is now alleging against Mel Gibson ... multiple sources tell TMZ.

Oksana Timothy Dalton
Our sources -- who were privy to the allegations when Oksana made them -- say Oksana complained to Mel and later to her lawyers that she was the victim of Dalton's "rages."  We're also told she complained to Mel and her lawyers that Dalton had allegedly abused her physically.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the L.A. County Sheriff's Department is in possession of at least one email from Oksana to Mel in which she claims Dalton physically abused her.

As far as we can tell, Oksana never went to law enforcement to complain about Dalton and absolutely no action was ever taken against the actor.  There has never been any evidence presented of abuse on Dalton's part.

We're told ... L.A. County Sheriff's Department investigators in the Mel Gibson matter were made aware of Oksana's claims regarding Dalton ... partly because it could show an M.O. on Oksana's part.

We called Dalton for comment and Dalton called Daniel Horowitz, Oksana's lawyer.  Horowitz says, "Dalton said that he spoke with Oksana and they both agreed that anyone claiming there was abusiveness in the relationship is a liar and it is a complete fabrication."  Horowitz says Dalton told him, "Oksana and I are still friends to this day."

As for Oksana telling Mel and lawyers that Dalton was abusive, Horowitz says, "That is a complete lie.  I challenge anyone making this claim to show their face."  And Horowitz says, "This is an attack on Oksana and Tim's son, because this is going to hurt him by false allegations that his father is a loser the way Mel Gibson is a loser. Tim Dalton is not Mel Gibson.  He's a fine human being."

Oksana tells TMZ, "Tim is a wonderful father.  We have a great relationship.  Any implication that he ever struck me is untrue.  He is a very private person and I would like people to respect his privacy and to recognize the sanctity of the love of my son for his father.  This is just another vicious attack on my family."

azlee

just started reading. good morning.

Who has the link where Ox's mom talks of this in an interview?

champix_o

M.O. ==== MODUS OPERANDI === a patern of behaviour etc...etc...

Go Mel:)

KoalaBabe

morning Azlee:)

Skywatcher

Anyone else see a pattern here? The woman must push all the right buttons to make men 'abuse' her. I feel bad for her kids.

Posted at 4:58 AM on Oct 1, 2010 by Val
_________________________

It may be sometimes how things are done in the world she comes from. Not that I'm excusing it! If it is how things are done, then I'm sure glad I live here. But it would be interesting to think this is the reason. She does come from a place far different than ours. I don't think they have quite the justice system we do. And I think a woman would be raised very differently. Come to think of it, I knew a man myself who had married a Russian girl. I met him right after the divorce, and this woman, too, cites domestic abuse as her reason for divorce. This man had all kinds of witnesses who testified he wasn't like that, but if I remember correctly, it somehow got stuck on him anyway. He had kids of his own that he was on very good terms with. (She also said he was abusive to her kids). I have children of my own, and I never saw him give a hint of this kind of behavior to my children. He was always very interactive and obviously loved children.

Interesting pattern yes.

Sorntolc

Sure Sorn, they resolved it like two adults! HA! You mean Dalton was extorted and doesn't want the world to know about it. If my ex was being falsely accused of extortion and I knew he was innocent, I sure as hell would speak out. So, please tell me why Dalton, unlike Robyn didn't say one word to defend Oksana? Well, please answer me because you seem to have all the answers for this scorned woman.

Posted at 5:07 AM on Oct 1, 2010 by Bitch

Robyn doesn't know whether Oksana's cliams are false. She defends Mel in this mattter, just like it seems Oksana doesn't want to blame Dalton in public, sometimes the problems are solved between adults.

Hitherto Dalton's silenct agreemnet & shared custody with Oksana has speaked for itself. Why he doesn't support her more I don't know, he is a very provate person & might not want to enter the battle at this point. Now he is involved anyhow, but the news of TMZ needs do***entation to be taken seriously I'd say.

Another thing, Robyn seems to be striking back on Mel, she is not submissive anymore & has rejected to take him back far as the rumour go. According to the ancient myth Robin is actually the true Medea in this story & according to tradition had moral right to feel scorned & take revenge.

txcn

As for Oksana telling Mel and lawyers that Dalton was abusive, Horowitz says, "That is a complete lie. I challenge anyone making this claim to show their face." And Horowitz says, "This is an attack on Oksana and Tim's son, because this is going to hurt him by false allegations that his father is a loser the way Mel Gibson is a loser. Tim Dalton is not Mel Gibson. He's a fine human being."

Now what about Lucia, just because she's a baby guess it's okay to make false allegations toward her dad. hmm double standard or what. I think maybe Dalton's kid might already think his dad's a loser. He's worth 2500 a month because dad doesn't make as much. Baby sister is worth 20,000. The Princess and the Pauper. Now that doesn't seem to bother Dalton.

FlinesLR

To the next Oksana's wealthy boyfriend : GO AWAY!!!!!!

fuddyduddy

Funny that Dalton called Horowitz.

Doesn't Dalton have his own attorney or PR person? Now he is going through OG's?

KoalaBabe

Interesting pattern yes.

Posted at 5:19 AM on Oct 1, 2010 by Skywatcher

Skywatcher, we have many cases like that here in Australia.
As soon as their Russian brides granted an Australian citizenships that's when problems started to happen, within 2 years the Russian bride ended with a house and lots of money.

fuddyduddy

V and Curious...

I know you have both done lots of research on OG. If there are articles where OG's mom claimed that TD abused OG, then I think that you need to send those links to the LA Sheriff's Office; maybe even Harvey at TMZ.

From this article, they are looking at an email from OG to Mel about TD abusing OG, but if there is more information that you have uncovered, it's possible that the LA Sheriff's Dept. has not uncovered this.

I would share it with them. It wouldn't hurt, and it may help.

Shuffle Demon

more of the same under different usernames, wow aren't we all so lucky...lol

KoalaBabe

Funny that Dalton called Horowitz.

Posted at 5:22 AM on Oct 1, 2010 by fuddyduddy

Morning FuddyDuddy:)

of course Dalton would call Horowitz he is such a tightwad, he won't employ an attorney for himself.

LA me

Horowitz says Dalton told him, "Oksana and I are still friends to this day."

Guess we'll see how "friendly" they are when he finds out Old Oxy Threw Him Under The Bus!!

Shuffle Demon

Hi ya fuddy

Hahaha

She certainly has Dalton by the balls maybe some recordings featuring him. Regardless, I'd like TMZ to get a hold of that email and post it. That way, it would show what a liar Oksa is as we all know. The issue is not whether Dalton abused her or not, the issue is that she accused him of such in a letter to Gibson probably to make her point that I've used that excuse before and gotten my way and I'll get my way with you.
I also want the email published to get that wimp called Dalton to come out against Oksa. No wonder Mel called his son a p8ssy. Someone I believe if the son gets some balls from Oksa (the only thing she has with all of her lies) he would be a stronger person, though not a better one. His father is completely inept with no backbone.