Oksana Accused Another Actor Of Abuse

10/1/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva accused actor Timothy Dalton of the some of the same abusive conduct she is now alleging against Mel Gibson ... multiple sources tell TMZ.

Oksana Timothy Dalton
Our sources -- who were privy to the allegations when Oksana made them -- say Oksana complained to Mel and later to her lawyers that she was the victim of Dalton's "rages."  We're also told she complained to Mel and her lawyers that Dalton had allegedly abused her physically.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the L.A. County Sheriff's Department is in possession of at least one email from Oksana to Mel in which she claims Dalton physically abused her.

As far as we can tell, Oksana never went to law enforcement to complain about Dalton and absolutely no action was ever taken against the actor.  There has never been any evidence presented of abuse on Dalton's part.

We're told ... L.A. County Sheriff's Department investigators in the Mel Gibson matter were made aware of Oksana's claims regarding Dalton ... partly because it could show an M.O. on Oksana's part.

We called Dalton for comment and Dalton called Daniel Horowitz, Oksana's lawyer.  Horowitz says, "Dalton said that he spoke with Oksana and they both agreed that anyone claiming there was abusiveness in the relationship is a liar and it is a complete fabrication."  Horowitz says Dalton told him, "Oksana and I are still friends to this day."

As for Oksana telling Mel and lawyers that Dalton was abusive, Horowitz says, "That is a complete lie.  I challenge anyone making this claim to show their face."  And Horowitz says, "This is an attack on Oksana and Tim's son, because this is going to hurt him by false allegations that his father is a loser the way Mel Gibson is a loser. Tim Dalton is not Mel Gibson.  He's a fine human being."

Oksana tells TMZ, "Tim is a wonderful father.  We have a great relationship.  Any implication that he ever struck me is untrue.  He is a very private person and I would like people to respect his privacy and to recognize the sanctity of the love of my son for his father.  This is just another vicious attack on my family."

wondering

night hellnurse see you soon

Noser

This chick is one money hungry whore!!How many many other actors did she suck dry!! No wonder Mel Snapped!! He realized that she set him up!! We should start about not caring about money hungry no-talent whores like Kim K, Lohan and this bitch.
Remember Phil Hartman!!!

Gilliam

If it is true, I'm not saying it is, but IF it is than Dalton doesn't deserve a good reputation and he should be prosecuted too.

No man should ever hit a woman, that's pretty basic.

Ray

This could mean that she uses it as a way to exort money. Say you were abused and threaten to spread that news everywhere. It is hard for someone to say to the general public "I did not abuse her" because the seed has already been planted.

Of course, we heard that during the meditation domestic violence was never considered an issue. it could be her thing or it may not be.

my brother's ex did this when they started dating. We heard about it and confronted him about it. She tried to shoo us away from him but we were not going to stand for mistreatment. He was out of the picture and things seemed to be going great. When my brother broke up with her she started claiming he abused her. That would have been difficult because he was living at home and had someone around him at all times. He did not have a car at the time so I drove the two of them around. We found out these claims of abuse from the guy she was dating at the time.

Since I have seen it first hand, this is not as far fetched. Timeand evidence will tell.

Ray

Let me clarify the story. it was not my brother we confronted the first time. It was the person she dated before my brother.

misssahara

5.№ "Oksana's mother in one of her interviews also told that T.Dalton use to beat her and broke her nose"
Posted at 1:07 AM on Oct 1, 2010 by Russian
Hi Russian and everyone again! Once I red an article with Oksa's mother interview, I remember she told that Mr.Dalton beat Oksa also...Now her father corrected that Mr.Dalton screamed(!!!!), but never hit his daughter (Who believes?) Both actors are well-known in Russia, and it was very-very
unpleasant to read about. Don't call her a victim, she's a famale, who gets serious troubles and dirty folks to men and even her children. Not she, but her men are really victims!(thanks to our too liberal law)

Michael

As for Oksana telling Mel and lawyers that Dalton was abusive, Horowitz says, "That is a complete lie. I challenge anyone making this claim to show their face." And Horowitz says, "This is an attack on Oksana and Tim's son, because this is going to hurt him by false allegations that his father is a loser the way Mel Gibson is a loser. Tim Dalton is not Mel Gibson. He's a fine human being."

I'm sorry....but Douchebag Horowitz, I don't have the papers, BUT I WILL CALL IT OUT! Are you gonna come and sue me?? TRY IT F^CKWAD!!!

He is easily more s***bagish than Gloria Allred now!! He is a complete tool and deserves to get his a$$ handed to him in court and I hope to Allah it does!!

I threw in the Allah for effect, too much??

Gilliam

Well the lawyers wouldn't spread anything that was confidential. So if they said that maybe the lawyers will be questioned and it will be made public. Maybe there are tapes of him showing a ferocious side that no one knew about before too. He strikes me as level headed but who really knows?

If it is true then Harvey will also show us the incriminating email. I agree once the seed is planted the person will forever be in doubt.

Sorntolc

Posted at 3:02 AM on Oct 1, 2010 by Noser

You mean Oksana should have extorted Dalton? Time for him to tell if so. No mentioning of "evidence" he should have been abusive anyhow & he never payed very much, so there probably wasn't any "evidence" or shady agreement.

Breaking a nose is not worse than chipped veener? Ok controls.
I know you like KOnsie.

Posted at 2:53 AM on Oct 1, 2010 by hellnurse

You buy Ludmilla's story now? Anyway, a single stroke may not be as harmful as continuous verbal threats & insults. Mel's insane & threatening rants & phonecall's was probably what made her feel unsafe & even give in to his demands of destroying the evidence. Good she decided to go to the sheriff instead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I watched Sean Penn's "Into the Wild", an amazing film, better than I expected, knowing on beforehand the many details of Jon Krakauer's book. Even two freaky Danes on vacation are portrayed & all the other skewed people he met, served with quotes of Tolstoy, Thoreau & good music, a worthy antheme for the freaks of the world!

But the underlying theme is domestic violence & suppression. The destiny of Alex Supertramp (RIP) & his left back family has many similarities to the present story. Alex was such a bright & spiritual boy, who had to leave it all behind, soon as he realized the lies & hypocrisis of society, he had to react & reach for a deeper understanding of life.

Shuffle Demon

Holy... same thing under how many different names now...

Your Aunt Bea

Sorntolc, get a Dr ... fast... not you, me! I'm gonna puke from reading your posts.

Shuffle Demon

Read through the lines as sqiggy says! Most earlier "leaks" (alleged) came from Oksana or some of her "friends". This one is obviously not leaked therefrom, but is rather a "law enforcement source" as claimed by TMZ, an insider in the Sheriffs department. This indicates that also some of the other leaks could have come from such a source. Seems the Sheriffs department can't impliment the gag order themselves.

Antoher difference is that this time the (alleged) email isn't published, so we can not be sure if this source is reliable at all. If true, Oksana has sent Mel an email mentioning that Dalton should once have abused her, not that she should ever have sued him. It would be nice to know the further contect of this email, TMZ usually have a better do***entation of their stories than this.

If Dalton really abused her one way or another, this only shows that she didn't make a case of it, but sorted out the problem in private, as she also tried with Mel, but feeling unsafe if he would eventually accuse her for extortion (so he did), she chose to take the evidence to the Sheriffs department for them to investigate the case.

Since TMZ leaks the story, they will probably leak the email when they have kept us on fire for a while..

Posted at 2:39 AM on Oct 1, 2010 by Sorntolc
-------------------------------------------------------
Soprn...I have to say I totally disagree with your comparison if OxSanity situation to Sean's movie, that's a serious stretch in my eyes, but everyone interprets their own perception

KoalaBabe

Timothy Dalton would support Oksana's testimony as long as his not been asked to upped the supports for his son.

He is boneless twit, he couldn't careless if his son being dragged with this case either.
He would hold onto his purse strings so tight and let Mel Gibson take all the responsibility of housing and feeding his sons.
You are nothing Timothy Dalton, you are a user just like Oksana.

KoalaBabe

evening Team Mel:) hugs!

Posted at 3:40 AM on Oct 1, 2010 by Sorntolc

Sorntolc, you are creepy, you don't know this child yet you are so fixated on him.
You starts to sound like a paedophile. You behavior is really bizarre.

KoalaBabe

So Oksana had accused Timothy Dalton of similar offences, I wonder if Mel Lawyer had recorded or written a transcripts of her confessions, I wished he did.

That way it's easier to fry Oksana.