Oksana Accused Another Actor Of Abuse

10/1/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva accused actor Timothy Dalton of the some of the same abusive conduct she is now alleging against Mel Gibson ... multiple sources tell TMZ.

Oksana Timothy Dalton
Our sources -- who were privy to the allegations when Oksana made them -- say Oksana complained to Mel and later to her lawyers that she was the victim of Dalton's "rages."  We're also told she complained to Mel and her lawyers that Dalton had allegedly abused her physically.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the L.A. County Sheriff's Department is in possession of at least one email from Oksana to Mel in which she claims Dalton physically abused her.

As far as we can tell, Oksana never went to law enforcement to complain about Dalton and absolutely no action was ever taken against the actor.  There has never been any evidence presented of abuse on Dalton's part.

We're told ... L.A. County Sheriff's Department investigators in the Mel Gibson matter were made aware of Oksana's claims regarding Dalton ... partly because it could show an M.O. on Oksana's part.

We called Dalton for comment and Dalton called Daniel Horowitz, Oksana's lawyer.  Horowitz says, "Dalton said that he spoke with Oksana and they both agreed that anyone claiming there was abusiveness in the relationship is a liar and it is a complete fabrication."  Horowitz says Dalton told him, "Oksana and I are still friends to this day."

As for Oksana telling Mel and lawyers that Dalton was abusive, Horowitz says, "That is a complete lie.  I challenge anyone making this claim to show their face."  And Horowitz says, "This is an attack on Oksana and Tim's son, because this is going to hurt him by false allegations that his father is a loser the way Mel Gibson is a loser. Tim Dalton is not Mel Gibson.  He's a fine human being."

Oksana tells TMZ, "Tim is a wonderful father.  We have a great relationship.  Any implication that he ever struck me is untrue.  He is a very private person and I would like people to respect his privacy and to recognize the sanctity of the love of my son for his father.  This is just another vicious attack on my family."

Carmen

Let's hope TMZ gets ahold of the e-mail. Dalton probably has no clue. Anyone who has a Russion interview with Oksana's family claiming Dalton abused her; please provide it to TMZ. I believe Oksana's lawyer is getting blind sided; that's what happens when a lawyer has a liar for a client. Dalton should demand a copy of the e-mail.

KoalaBabe

She has no qualms about attacking the father of her daughter who has given her shelters, foods, vehicles, insurance, paid nannies.

She is protecting Dalton who is giving her a peanuts, she so darn pathetic.

Geisha

This woman makes me sick.

Ray

Aslo Aston there is no admited abuse by Mr. Gibson. If you have a source to back it up, I would like to see it. It cannot be implied evidence either. Words can be taken into context and turned around.

Shuffle Demon

Why do people here always believe everything TMZ "sources" say? You are so gullible, they can control you any way they want.

Posted at 4:24 AM on Oct 1, 2010 by aston
-------------------------------------------------

Well that's what happens when your allowed your own opinion, you may want to go and read the MG/OG stories at ROL. They may be more to you liking, and who know's the comments may be more favourable to your view

misssahara

Oksa is "amazing female"!!! Men first fall in lust with her and then allegedly hit her...It proves she's an extortionist and a blackmailer, and her past boyfriends didn't want to drop their publicity. Where is Law which can stop her!!!

Skywatcher

Just let it be known: I was only playing devil's advocate in my long-winded comment. IF there was DV was all I was saying. And that IS what she's saying, hence my take on it from that angle.

Val

Anyone else see a pattern here? The woman must push all the right buttons to make men 'abuse' her. I feel bad for her kids.

KoalaBabe

Posted at 4:58 AM on Oct 1, 2010 by Val

She's professional alright, I wished some of her exes will come forward and tell the world who is real Oksana.

Sorntolc

Sorntolc, The review on this sites, there is no reference about domestic violence in there.

Posted at 4:40 AM on Oct 1, 2010 by KoalaBabe

Sorn...I have the DVD...There is NO talk or hint of DV in the movie, I bought the DVD because it is based on the book, with exception of some details Sean left ouyt, but DV is not in the book or movie, Chri's father was not abusive period. Whether he had a child out of wedlock would have NOTHING to do with DV...You ought to really read the book, that is what the movie is based on, except for the fact that Sean left bthings out of the movie for effect, and no , domestic violelce wasn't one of them...Vhris father was a domant and over bearinmg personality but he never hit chris his sister or his wife...READ THE BOOK

Posted at 4:44 AM on Oct 1, 2010 by Shuffle Demon

Wonder if it's a censored edition you have in the USA? I saw the fil yesterday & I saw Mr. McCandless tossing his wife around, screaming at her (much like MG), the children were scared & diverce was planned, but never done & the insults went on. I have red the book too, fucusing more on the "surviving" aspects, but Sean Penn has looked a likttle deeper into the psychology in the film.

Let's watch the film again (I also have a DVD) & talk it over later, I'm sure you'll have to admit there is scenes you have forgot, important to understand Alex's motives & the relations he shared with the people he met.

KoalaBabe

I have the dvd myself but I haven't watched it yet, but I will dig it out and watched it during the weekend.

I knew he died on the end.

Diane

ROFLOL@sweetheart's interview.

Bitch

Sure Sorn, they resolved it like two adults! HA! You mean Dalton was extorted and doesn't want the world to know about it. If my ex was being falsely accused of extortion and I knew he was innocent, I sure as hell would speak out. So, please tell me why Dalton, unlike Robyn didn't say one word to defend Oksana? Well, please answer me because you seem to have all the answers for this scorned woman.

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 5:00 AM on Oct 1, 2010 by Sorntolc
-----------------------------------------------

Holy man, lol...o.k...... well Sorn, I don't know what movie you watched. This going to have to be like the OG/MG take on thing's you and I will have to agree to disagree...and no I am not in the U.S....

aston

First: I'm sick an tired of the old-fashioned notion that women who are beaten have "pushed his buttons". The responsibility for DV lies always with the abuser. If you have an obnoxious spouse who "pushes your buttons", you separate from her. You don't hit her in the face with your fist.

Second: If there is any sort of pattern here, it's that Oksana is RELUCTANT to make charges about domestic abuse. Like most women. Most women who are in love with a man believe they can change his violent behavior - which they can't. Whatever Oksana may have written in an e-mail to Mel (if it isn't outright false) is not an allegation to a court.

Mel admitted abuse when he yelled at her on the tapes that she deserved it, when she accused him of violence. He also did the opposite, told her he wasn't safe for her, begged her forgiveness (this IS a pattern, abusive males often go from one extreme to another), went to his therapist to talk about it, and assured her later that "now" he was "safe for her".

And FYI - yes, a woman can be hit by more than one man in her life.

If you want to study misogyny, hate and completely outdated "female psychology", just read the comments on this blog. Every prejudice ever uttered on women from the stone age to the 1950's you can find here.