New Jackson DVDs on the Way, But Not That New

10/2/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Loyal Michael Jackson fans will do anything for new material ... and a new three-DVD set will put that theory to the test.

Michael Jackson New DVD.
TMZ has learned a new box set called "Vision" will be released on the 47th anniversary of John F. Kennedy's assassination -- November 22. A source close to the estate tells TMZ the three DVDs feature a vast collection of previously released Michael Jackson videos ... and one new video that has never been seen. Yes, just one.

Better be one hell of a video.

dizzydiana

Long Live Michael Jackson's legacy

Brian

Michael Jackson is listed in the GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS AS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL ENTERTAINER OF ALL TIME.

last month CNN/CNN INTERNATIONAL and SONGLINES MAGAZINES held a worldwide poll for the number one global music icon of the last 50 years, the results.

1.Michael Jackson
2.The Beatles
3.Asian Megastar Leslie Cheung
4.Elvis Presley
5.Bob Marley

Rest In Paradise

KING MJ

Brian

This was a Worldwide poll not an American poll by magazines like rolling stones or Music stations like VH1 where only Americans voted. In this poll people from all over the world voted.

Heres the link

robert daubney

f**k you #3

MiMi

Sorry TMZ

But this is not what I have heard. I hear there are going to be TEN new songs in this boxed set. AND that it also contains a few never before seen short films.

So I suppose we will just have to wait and see if your "source" was correct when it is finally released.

amanda

Oh wow the date really hits me as my birthday is Nov 22nd. Odd that so many things happen on that exact date.

really?

The one "new" video is for "One More Chance".

Again the weekend TMZ people get things wrong and it must irritate MJ because he can't manage things 24x7. There will be three DVDs, and I believe the third will have the never before seen videos/films.

Love Michael for the Man that he is..

For those haters that always say all the lovers of Michael that always sit and write on these boards about Michael..Well that makes sense right we all LOVE HIM. What is so in insane is the likes of Dustin and the others like Unwell that say such deplorable things filled with such hate, that are so sick that sit on a website for someone that they supposedly hate and comment everyday. That absolutely cracks me up..One thing to comment if you like someone and take your time for that.. But someone you hate..Sick, sick people in this world.. Yes, yes Michael I know, I know it's all for love, but dang it, it is hard. These people are ignorant..

tamzaj

I love Michael Jackson forewer.

electriczipper

that is self portrait of wacko jacko looking in the mirror,,he even scares himself
I truely believe he only had 1 operation on his face..but the operation lasted 5 years ha ha ha
and he hired edward sissorhands to do the surgery,,the cheap bastard

tamzaj

I look forward to new DVD very much. Michael is my love of music and will forever love the most.

SouthernSorrow

when you hate on Michael - you wish to be him!.... your arguement is invalid.

Love Michael for the Man that he is..

Actually kinda of a amusing post electriczipper. Michael might even agree, kinda.. He loved Edward Scissor Hands, as do I.. But if you saw the moved when Mr. Sissor Hands got done with his creations they were very beautiful as is Mr. Michael Jackson, thank you very much..

Love Michael for the Man that he is..

Electriczippor Michael loved Edward Scissor Hands as do I. You know you might actually be right.. Mr. Scissor hands might have actually been his Dr, Because when he was done with what he did.. His creations were very beautiful works of art.. Just as Mr. Jackson is a very beautiful Human Being. Sooo you did make a very valid point thank you for that...