New Jackson DVDs on the Way, But Not That New

10/2/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Loyal Michael Jackson fans will do anything for new material ... and a new three-DVD set will put that theory to the test.

Michael Jackson New DVD.
TMZ has learned a new box set called "Vision" will be released on the 47th anniversary of John F. Kennedy's assassination -- November 22. A source close to the estate tells TMZ the three DVDs feature a vast collection of previously released Michael Jackson videos ... and one new video that has never been seen. Yes, just one.

Better be one hell of a video.

horhay

Hey Melinda.. The reason they always post the worst possible pictures are because the only decent ones are the ones from the early 80's

NellieO231

I have submitted # separate comments....none have shown up....2 hours later. Hmmmm....

NellieO231

‎"My dear mother instilled in me very young to give back, and as I grew in God I knew what I had to do as a believer in Christ. I hate to see suffering, I hate to see people in need, and I feel God gave me a gift, and I have to use it responsibly by giving back, and I’ll do it until I have pennies left or the good Lord calls me home." ~MJ at Ebony interview with Chuck Dakota 2008

NellieO231

"Experts at Chicago symposium analyze the genius of Michael Jackson":

random

okay, first of all, if any of those jerks that said michael was a freak or a paedophile - YOU go burn in hell. How the f*** would you know if he did what the media and greedy people accused him of? what the freaking hell? Oh, and by the way, it is really stupid and senseless for you guys to be going around writing comments on someone that you supposedly hate.

khaled

Thats good but im realy waiting for the album.

NellieO231

TMZ (or "Trash Michael Zone) has struck yet again. With the kind of negative "spin" they put on their stories it's no wonder that they attract readers like "Dustin" who is so obviously ill-informed and/or just a totally sad, hate-filled person.
You can't see beyond your own nose. You believe all of the nonsense that you were fed by the for-profit media who used (and continue to use) Michael Jackson by making up stories out of whole cloth to line their own pockets. Ask yourselves: Why never any stories about his humanitarian work? Why never a mention about his donating over $300 million just in his lifetime (along with 20% of his estate), why no stories about all of the wonderful things that people who actually knew the man have to say about him? All we read are "stories" (and they are just that, STORIES)"reported" by "sources". My 4th-grader writes these kinds of things at school. It's called "Creative Writing".

NOTE: TMZ the fact that you insist on using only non-flattering photos of Michael Jackson just proves my point. Why would you want to use one of the millions of photos that show just how beautiful Michael Jackson was if all of the "stories" you write are negative. That wouldn't make any sense, right? Negative stories = negative photos. You are what is wrong with this world. Good job.

Broken Soul

Every IMPORTANT MAN always creat to the peoplefeelings in the balance.Because this is the only defensive mechanism of the master mind
to get the personal failure.
thank for listening.

madina

i love you so much i miss for you!i never forget you,you are always with me)and i`ll be wait your new DVD please back to life (but i know that it`s not perfect)

madina

cARMEN CECILIA DE RIBBON VARGAS

MICHAEL FOR EVER!!!

TE AMAREMOS HASTA EL ULTIMO RESPIRO.....! SOMOS MILLONES DE PERSONAS EN EL MUNDO QUE TE AMAN!!!!!

Tomer

Only you will burn in hell you *******!

mernam

great,will anxiously be waiting for it.how much will it cost?

kim

Sorry TMZ

But this is not what I have heard. I hear there are going to be TEN new songs in this boxed set. AND that it also contains a few never before seen short films.

So I suppose we will just have to wait and see if your "source" was correct when it is finally released.

Posted at 5:38 AM on Oct 2, 2010 by MiMi

Hey MiMi, I have heard this too on what you said. I guess we will have to wait and see which "source" is right. TMZ source maybe right and they just neglected to put everything their "source" told them just to put a negative spin on the story. Because everywhere else that has talked about it says what you just quoted. I hope one of the videos is "One more chance" I saw the still photos from this one and wow. I heard it didn't get completely finished but yet maybe enough of it was done to get the video out. That would be great. But anything new MJ is going to be great. This guy was a master at his game of shortfilms and everyone knows it.

rip mj

Teresa

The man might be gone but he is still giving the world all his magic. You will never stop getting stuff from the King! He was a beautiful, talented person. He was the greatest Icon this wold will ever see. I love Michael and miss him very much! He has done so much good for this world, here was a man that saw the world was in dire need of help and he put his heart and soul and hard earned money into it. People should follow in his footsteps and the world would be a better place. Love him most! R.I.P