New Jackson DVDs on the Way, But Not That New

10/2/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Loyal Michael Jackson fans will do anything for new material ... and a new three-DVD set will put that theory to the test.

Michael Jackson New DVD.
TMZ has learned a new box set called "Vision" will be released on the 47th anniversary of John F. Kennedy's assassination -- November 22. A source close to the estate tells TMZ the three DVDs feature a vast collection of previously released Michael Jackson videos ... and one new video that has never been seen. Yes, just one.

Better be one hell of a video.

RED

Maybe its the "one" video he was allegedly murdered for. There was people saying MJ was about to blow the lid on the SATANIC corporations & music industry.

I am not a theorist person but someone else told me this about MJ a while back.

Karolina

Dear TMZ,

I would like to meet this person who plays with photoshop,you know what I mean TMZ...:)
It is very nice job, a lot of fun :)

with love

Karolina

nobleday

Your photo choices of MJ are so weird! What is the point of that?

I guess if you're looking for people to consitently object that's the way to go.

BRANDON

Firstly I find that a truly strange release date I mean why does Sony and Jackson's estate want to release this new box set on the anniversary of the murder of JFK ? I hope they bring it to Blu ray!! I want to see Thriller on Blu ray with The Making of Thriller, and also I want on Blu Ray Michael's GHOST movie!!!

Karolina

Posted at 3:08 PM on Oct 2, 2010 by nobleday

There is a point

Karolina

Annie-I'm-NOT-okay

101 Red.

The SATANIC corporations and music industry run by the Illuminati (Freemasons) was a topic Michael had spoken publicly about...there is video of him speaking on this at a rally with Sharpton I think.

Some say he may have used the TII concerts to subliminally get across this message further. Michael seemed to be concerned at the harm being done to artists through these corporations and their demands.

Michael's influence was enormous and his enemies were well aware of this.

We love you Michael and continue to pray for justice for you and your family and all those who love you. If you love Michael be consoled by the fact that he is in a far better place now, a place of comfort, light and peace.

Annie

Egyptian Salem

I Love u MICHAEL and **** THE HATERS..if MJ farts in a cd ..i'll buy it..from him tho but not from sony..rip MJ and JFK

tessa

DISGUSTING GITS SAYING HORRIBLE THINGS ABOUT MICHAEL! >:( >:( >:(

YOU DONT HAVE TO LIKE HIM YOU KNOW! but if you gonna dislike some one at least do your darn research first! shame on you and your gutter mouth! at least one thing can be said... of Michael Jackson's fans- that they are always polite and dignified and would NEVER dream of saying that someone should rot in hell and calling their fans/followers/supporters idiots!

TMZ please remove or block such vulgarity!

cindy

i love you i miss you so much. ALL HATERS BURN IN HELL!!!!!

anonymous

RIP King Angel MJJ

marcia

I don't actually have all of his videos on one dvd so I'm looking forward to purchasing it. I hope they also include entire footage of the making of all of the videos as well. I think those are even more entertaining than the actual videos.

marcia

F
Michael Jackson

Posted at 11:52 AM on Oct 2, 2010 by OhWell
________________________________________________________________

Why thank you. Hopefully I'll do just that in my dreams tonight.

Elizabeth

Michael jackson is in heaven, where a lot of these people will not be. I wonder if any of these people ever helped anyone in their lives besides themselves much less millions of people. I look forward to seeing Michael in heaven. I have no doubts that he will be there. God did good when he made Michael. He had a lot of people who did him wrong. I hope I never meet these people ever. The world is coming close to the end someday and it is because of people like these people. You are my hero Michael & I love you. I cant wait to see you & hear your beautiful music. I listen to you everyday. You had more talent then anyone else combined. I will never forget you & love you forever

Audie

Can't wait!!
Love Michael and can't enough of him.

jessiesboy19

Amen to Iry63. I love you MJ.