Rachel Uchitel: NYC Mosque Too Close to Ground Zero

10/2/2010 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Our photog asked Rachel Uchitel a great question last night -- her thoughts on the plan to build a mosque near Ground Zero -- which may not make sense, until you remember Uchitel lost her fiancé in 9/11.

1002_rachel_uchitel_tmz_video

MissChris

Rachel Puchitel!

Moriah

She is not attractive. I don't what would make someone want to so to such lengths to sleep with her.

OffTheReservation

Interesting that other commenters here have already made the same observation... The first thing I thought when I saw the picture was how much she resembled a horse. TMZ killed 2 birds with one stone by taking this pic. You can now use Rachel on one side and Mr. Ed on the other for your "We're Just Sayin'" section, and you could also do a comparison survey of her and Mr. Ed for a segment of "Who'd You Rather" (though that would be inappropriate and realy demeaning to the memory of Mr. Ed).

Moe Green

She is really ugly. I think it's somewhat interesting the low and sordid things these people do, but I really don't like seeing pictures of ugliness.

andrea

#3- I completely agree w/you and why is TMZ giving this lowlife another 15 minutes of fame on a sensitive subject. TMZ is in the same pail of slime for even getting an interview on the Mosque story from this woman. She is making a mockery of this and TMZ is aiding and abetting her - shameful.

sem

Those horse teeth and lips are HIDEOUS. Does she not own a mirror???

thomas

So-called "Christians" seem to be extremely short of something called forgiveness and compassion.

sam

GOD PEOPLE LET IT GO. There is a mosque inside the Pentagon and they were hit! Just when I thought this witch was gone who cares what she thinks? Like she has the morals to judge!

RY

#13 Posted at 10:23 AM on Oct 2, 2010 by justsaying

I wouldn't make the assumption that every person commenting on these loosers are "white people". I'm not, and I agree with the majority here.

South Beach

Don't blame the wh*re for Woods marriage break up, he did that all on his own.
But you're a wh*re Rach, no dif than the $5 piece on any streetcorner, only different is the amount paid.
Stop deluding yourself. You make your $$, invest well, and at least be glad that it's really better, I suppose, to be a rich wh*ore than a broke slut.

loloagogo

FIRED THAT DENTIST...STAT!

pink

There already is a mosque in NYC..why another one?

b

#13. You don't even realize that you are a ignorant raceist. You are saying an entire race of people feel the same way. Are you trying to tell me there are no people other than whites that don't want the mosque there. Take a look at one of the protest there are people of all races in the crowd. I guess you didn't know anyone that died there.

b

Why would anyone care about what this Slut thinks? She should get a large botlle of pills and gallon of Vodka and go to town.

b