Roma Downey: Good Genes or Good Docs?

10/10/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Roma Downey really has been touched by an angel.

1010_roma_downey

Here's the 38-year-old Irish beauty back in 1998 (left) -- and 12 years later, the 50-year-old version at an event in L.A. last month (right).

Heavenly.

Lisa

Are you blind?? Good docs???? Look at her eyes and her lips!! Her nose has been done, too. Probably good genes, too bad she screwed it up with a bad doctor.

Lisa

AND she doesn't even look like herself anymore. In fact, are you sure that's even her??? Even her boobs have been done.

I don't think that's even the same person.

Ideas Come Free

She was very attractive when she was 38. It looks like you put the photo of a completely different person on the picture next to her. I know people change as they get older, but this is ridiculous.

Truth

GOT TO BE STEVIE WONDER IF YOU DONT SEE THE DIFFERENCE!! DOESNT EVEN LOOK LIKE HER ANYMORE. CAN WE SAY XTREME MAKEOVER?? DAMN, SHE'S STRETCHED MORE THAN A WIDE ANGLE LENS. JUST SAYIN.

iFart

I've never seen such an old looking 38...she looks 50 on the left! She must have spent a lot of time in the sun.

Danielle

I don't think those are the same women. The lips are the same in both, just pulled more in pic #2 because of the smile. But there are two odd things. One, her nose is too wide in pic #2, and rarely do we, women, change the way we comb our hair so drastically from the side to the middle. We need more similiar pics to be able to answer this quiz.

dreferrnandez

white women age bad after 30, as you can see when she was 38 she look much older then the pic on the right(50 yrs old)face it white women when you hit 30+ in my drake voice " its over its over

casting couch

Doesn't even look like the same person. Genes, my a s s.

cruiz2

First look was OK... but drastic eyebrow arch tipped me off. Work done!

Sarah

It looks like she got the MJ nose. Isn't she married to Mark Burnett? I guess that's what happens when you have more money and time than you know what to do with.

South Beach

I think she looks amazing. She looks a bit different, but not "plastic" by any means. Good for her.

Seth

SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE JANICE ****ENSON NOW.

dd

I would never have known this was the same person.

Big Mamma Cornbread

Take that thing out of your forehead between your eye brows..cheek implants fine they look good ..but that thing between your eyebrows is awful..check that & your fine.

Sandra

Plastic surgery in overdrive. These older women must be going to the same surgeon as they resemble each other and not in a good way. I send condolences!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments