Roma Downey: Good Genes or Good Docs?

10/10/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Roma Downey really has been touched by an angel.

1010_roma_downey

Here's the 38-year-old Irish beauty back in 1998 (left) -- and 12 years later, the 50-year-old version at an event in L.A. last month (right).

Heavenly.

nastynorm

LOOKS LIKE SHE WALKED OUT OF A WAX MUESEM.

Katzmyth

She doesn't even look like the same person. Why is it that women can't just grow old gracefully?

FlamingoNut

When the hell are you yoyo's going to add "bad docs" to the friggin polls? It's been an obvious oversight for too long.

Andrewhaut

is there a bad docs?

Ashley

I think we should have an option for bad docs or bad genes on these polls because most of the time I think stars hacked their faces up...

purity12 lover

Just wanted to let you know that I have been using Purity 12products for a few months now, and I have NEVER had this kind of reaction from other people before. I work in retail and my customers will tell me how perfect and flawless my skin looks almost every week! I’m like floating from too much flattering. My co-worker told me the other day I look 30 . . . I'm 43. My boss apologized for staring at my skin — he said it is so flawless! Haha! You can go to their website, I think it’s http://if1s.com?139

farhana

i think she looks very plastic .Roma looks more beautiful the nutaraly

beth

she looks ok

Erin

Herein lies the problem with aging: Doesn't matter whether you have had surgery or not--when there are fifteen to twenty years between pictures, the last one is barely recognizable. It is called time. Actually, I thought she looked good. I do think heavy black eyeliner ages you as you get older. You still need it, but just have to back off. Which is a darn shame because it is so amazing looking on younger women.

C Stockton

I think she looks fantastic! I saw her on a show tonight and I recognized her right away. I don't know what people mean when they say she doesn't look like the same person.

patricia leeson

I think she looks like crap. Her face is totally distorted, i.e. eyebrows, lips, nose, mouth and chin.

Brenda

I didn't even recognize her on Rachel Rays the other day. Why can't people in Hollywood be thankful for what they have and leave well enough alone?? She was ALREADY beautiful!!

Adam

She looks like a drag act in both. Horrible human being. She AND her junk saturation TV producer of a husband Mark Burnett. The only things they worship are money and their egos.

Ses

I saw her on tv being interviewed tonight. I was shocked by how different she looks now, and she was unable to smile and talk normally because the facial muscle couldn't move. She has the 'mean' look on her face now. It's too bad that she just didn't leave her naturally beautiful face alone. I agree - she's unrecognizable with her new frozen face that can't emote.

Cecelia

She should of aged gracefully,,yes she looks good but just like everyone with a facelift,,,does not look like herself,,lost the unique beautiful charm,,very sad

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3