When Gaga Met Yoko

10/3/2010 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lady Gaga and Yoko Ono posed together backstage at the We Are Plastic Ono Band concert held at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles last night.

1003_lady_gaga_yoko_ono_getty
Imagine.

1003_gaga_footer

squeakermama

Ok well Gaga just stepped down several notches for me. But it wasn't up to high to began with anyway. So no big loss for me ")

Jim in Cali

scary but I give credit to Gaga for at least looking like somewhat of a woman here. She could have gotten a better nose job though.

Misery

It figures that Yoko would like Gaga. No one likes Yoko. She broke up the Beatles. I can't stand Gaga and I hate everything associated with her. I will never buy Armani now. She just made their image a lot cheaper and trashier to me. I will never buy any of Kiss's music either. Whoever likes this bitch will have their reputation ruined. It's called guilt by association. But I'm not wasting my time on hating her. In 2 years or less, it will be someone else in the headlines. Maybe a REAL blonde. LOL

Wanda W.

Oh sweet merciful God,Ono's not singing again ,is she ?

ralph

So the question is....

how come no voting buttons?

Sugar Kitty

The "We are plastic Ono band concert"? How appropriate as I was just thinking Gaga seems to have had alot of work done and yet, she is still fug.

Truth

BOTH HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR 5150!!!! IMMA SURE YOKO CAN LEAD THE WAY BEING THE ELDER.

Freaks!

Two ready for the loonie bin.

Rikwes

@21 If you ever watched Anthology - in which 3 remaining Beatles tell all- you would know the "Yoko split up the Beatles " myth is BS . But the list of songs which would never have existed without Yoko is profound ,just examples : Hey Jude ( Paul wrote that to comfort Julian Lennon because of Yoko replacing Cynthia at John's side ) , Get Back ( everyone knows what that is about ) , entire White album including gems like While my guitar gently weeps and Sexy Sadie ,in fact everything written by John - or with input from John if Paul wrote the song - was influenced by Yoko . It's also known she made John quit using drugs.

Real Beatles fans can even pinpoint exactly WHEN she appeared in John's life by listening to Beatles tracks .

James

Gaga, can't even touch Madonna in her hay-day. what a piece of trash. Her breast aren't anything to write home about. They look like the breasts of a 50 year old. WEAK. Unfortuantely Gaga will have her place in pop culture. Far from a lady gaga.

Raejean

Gag gag and Joke-O.

#15, thank you. Or since we're doing cartoon characters anyway, maybe just an Acme anvil?

Rikwes

I agree about Lady gaga. She's a "made " star - unlike Madonna who made it despite folks telling her she wouldn't make it or was a one-hit wonder - in the sense that everything she does is contrived by an elaborate PR-machinery . It reminds me of the Spice Girls . Whether or not she will last is wholly dependent on her capacity to sack that machinery and do stuff all by herself. I also don't know if she's capable enough-musically - to compose and perform herself. Madonna can do a live gig pretty much unplugged and still rock the place. I don't know gaga enough to know if she can do that as well.

janja

twins, you can hardly tell them apart!

Dave

Did any of you idiots watch the vids from last night? I'm guessing no. Gaga is a genius, she turned a Yoko song into a truly epic event, and that ain't easy. She also did a blues number that would rival ANY blues singer. She's the greatest talent of her generation by far. Of course the haters will hate because she's not pretty enough, she wears weird clothes, or she's different. Pathetic.

Allie

She's just not talented enough. Then again, neither was YuglyKoko.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments