One-Sided Water Fight with Nick Nolte

10/3/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Right before the video you're about to watch was shot, our photog muttered to himself, "Everyone always tells me horror stories about Nick Nolte." Then this happened ...

1003_nick_nolte_video_tmz

JLS

He's also been seen digging through dumpsters in Venice Beach. I think he's not all there-IF you get my drift. It's sad.

JLS

I get a kick out of all you idiots that think no matter what the situation it must be drug fueled. It's just bizarre how you can't stop mentioning drugs....as the reason some celeb does something. Get over it. Sometimes they just feel like doing something nuts just like all of us do!

Carvey

Drugs are bad, m'kay.

Eric

I'm surprised some celebrity hasn't shot one of you paparazzi *******s. You were lucky it was just water.

Y do he got

The old man can run and still have fun.GREAT MOVIEs AFLICTION silent warror for a mostly all american actor producer AD he is THE BEST but over seas they hate american actors,But with the movies he has built I`d say he could take most of them on.The american in WWII as SS radio op was also great and kind of reads like my life

jus-sayin

Nick your so funny!

ex lax

is he still dating that eddie guy?

Alexa

What a loser! He should have stopped by Ralph Lauren's as long as he was right there...and he should have found a barber shop to get rid of that unsightly facial hair. He was sweating like a SOB. Probably from hitting the bottle.

Hey Nick...not to worry! The Paps won't be bothering you much longer if you continue you boozing and smoking.

FlamingoNut

#18
18. I used to think of Gary Busey as the crazy Nick Nolte. Now it is a toss up as to who is the crazier one! ..... Posted at 12:25 PM on Oct 3, 2010 by Carl

Nah, I think Busey still wins that war...

scott tony

For all the duchebags out there making negative comments about Nick. He's a working actor that's about to be in a series on HBO. More recently he's been doing a lot of voice work for cartoon films. Anyone remember Tropic Thunder? His "dumpsterdiving episode" was because someone stole his wallet and he was looking to see if someone dumped it in the trash after clearing the wallet out. He regularly sprays papzi's with water bottles B/C they harass the **** out of him. If it was up to me I'd be shooting them with paintball guns. And for the Losers that have nothing better to do than comment BS. Get a real life where you do something you enjoy rather than spending your life on the net writing negative comments about other people because your life sucks, your most likely fat and haven't seen you $%^$ since you were five, you will never get that promotion you've been waiting for for 30 years, and your spouse is definitely cheating on you, because U=LOSERS

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3