Schwarzenegger's Kid -- Like Father, Like Son

10/5/2010 4:05 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver's son Patrick is definitely taking after his former bodybuilder father.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

The 17-year-old showed off his ripped arms and abs after taking a yoga class in Brentwood this weekend.

No word if Pat has any political aspirations.

Jackmeoffski

He looks like a closet Homo! Soft and golden spoon up butt!

Shrew

Arnold is a terrible actor and politician, but he helped make a good looking kid. He's CUTE! *fans self*

SaraBellum

Give the kid a break - he's still, well... a KID!

As far as his father being a body builder at his age, it's actually detrimental to a kid's growth to engage in that sort of thing at that age. He looks healthy to me.

Mariah help!!!

No way...this kid is all KENNEDY...ALL.THE.WAY. from the hair to the build. hopefully he stays like this and not overly inflated with a small head...

Franko

He may not have aspirations but I'd sure aspirate him if he was several years older!
If he does follow in Papa's bodybuilding footsteps hopefully it'll be w/o the 'roids.

Superman

7. Pssh Arnold was already a competitive bodybuilder at 17. He was HUGE. His kid is definitely not following in his footsteps.

Posted at 1:12 AM on Oct 5, 2010 by Mr Baxter
--------

Newsflash for you: Arnold took steroids!!!!

sobadovsk

Arnold has not transfered the wise advide of juicing yet.

Benjamin Burkhardt

He looks good... I actually still like Arnold and Maria and family. They are a good honest moderate Catholic family. God bless them!

Check out my blog:

Benjamin Burkhardt

Christina G.
As a Catholic, I take offence to your following comment.
"Awwww, look at the peach fuzz growing over his top lip. I'll bet some priests would like to sign him up as their altar boy. He looks like a Kennedy."
First of all, TMZ shouldn't be following Patrick around in the first place.. He is 17! And second, for everyone making inappropriate comments, **** YOU!

amommy

am I the only one who notices the resemblence between arnold's son and dunbar from 'the challenge: cutthroat' on MTV?

Sugar Kitty

Going out on a limb to say he's gay.

Mel

I met him at Maria's Women's Conference the other day, and he was an incredibly sweet and attractive guy. He's also very straight for those of you questioning his sexuality. He's doing great and charitable things for how old he is, and I know many people his age (myself included) that don't have the guts to do what he does for his family and community.

Nana

he's a cutie

Joe

Patrick following Arnie's footsteps??!! Taking yoga classes in LA?? LOL. Arnie was actively bodybuilding in his early teens. Patrick looks like a girlie man in comparison to his dad. He is turning out just like Sage Stallone.

jean

I don't think so .he is only 17 you know he need to have muscle to show to girls..............

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3