50 Cent and Chelsea Handler

Shot ... on a Date

10/4/2010 9:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

50 Cent and Chelsea Handler went to a bar in New Orleans last night ... and by the way they got up close and personal with each other, they gave some serious credibility to those dating rumors.

Chelsea Handler 50 Cent
TMZ has obtained a photo of the two of them at the Blue Nile jazz bar in New Orleans -- and one spy inside the joint tells us they were getting very hot and heavy with each other.

But before 50 got cozy with Chelsea, dude knocked out a live freestyle set with a local band at the club.

1004_50cent_group

Check out the verse 50 busted out that night ... it seems to
be directed toward a special lady friend.

1004_50cent_youtube_video

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

tlnichols

im 45, and like chelsea handler,we're both like fine wine and just keep getting better with age. If i were a single woman no matter who i wanted a relationship with, be it black/white or male/female it wouldnt concern nobody except the two people in the relationship. If people want to watch her show, which is really good, that is what they should do. If people want to judge, they should apply for a spot on the panel of american idol.

Schizle

50 - looking like a hottie, Chelsea - as good as she can but, I do love you. Gotta b honest, looks like 50 got himself a real white cave beeach!

tess

After hearing Handler say such revolting things about Angelina Jolie, whom I admire greatly,I am no longer associating myself with such a vulger person. I am disgusted by Chelsea Handler!! Tess Taylor

Trish

Can't stand her, so I am hoping she ends up with 50 Cent. She would be so deserving of that. I caught her show in Tampa recently and she told about a horrible nasty prank she pulled on her ex (the head of her network who gave her the show she has). I won't repeat it because it was gross, let's just say it was beyond mean and nasty. He got ill on a trip they were on and I think after that what she did made him realize she was really a skank. Anyway, I think she is a vile and mean spirited person. Let's see her give her money up for people undergoing problems like Jolie does. Jolie I think is use to ugly women like Chelsea going after her. Jolie changed her life around and she deserves kudos for that and not to be slammed by this no talent skank.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

50 cent is in love with this 2 bit Whore!!!

Sybreana

Guess what females, Mr. Jackson is a grown ass man in a grown as world and if fish need to be fried, shut up and allow it. I advise you all to just be quiet, and allow him to play. When he is really ready for something real (it will be me and not any of you simple minded chicks:)

Sybreana

cant people just be friends and have a good time. everyone with a comment know that they wish that they could be in their shoes. living life to the fullest. Guys get over yourself.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14