Jermaine Commands Michael Jackson Army

10/4/2010 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson squeezed into one of his old Jackson 5 costumes to perform a tribute to Michael in Vegas this weekend -- but the whole thing could ignite some serious family drama.

Jermaine Jackson
While cameras rolled, Jermaine performed a series of Michael Jackson's classics to a packed house at the concert hall at the Planet Hollywood Resort.

Here's the rub -- Jermaine is legally allowed to cover the MJ songs in concert, but if he uses the recorded footage to create and then sell a DVD, album or TV special -- he would need to go through the Michael Jackson Estate to secure permission.

So far, it's unclear if Jermaine did get the green light -- but if not, the MJ Estate could bring legal action against Jermaine to protect its most valuable asset ... Michael's music.

FYI ... Michael's kids -- Prince, Paris and Blanket -- were all at the show.

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31

sam

Hi
I can't believe he is singing Michael songs it just seems wrong on so many levels only Michael can sing them, sometimes I feel too that there only trying to cash in on Michael's name, I don't like to say as they are Michael's family. His children should be the only ones benefiting from his estate and Katherine no one else. I agree with one of the other comments WELL SAID there are many jacksons but only one MICHAEL

Gail

WOW, Blanket is growing into a fine looking young man!!

tiger

sorry to say but he dont have it anymore its sad hes grabbing for straws

Tara

mysteria333

JERMAINE---YOU HAVE TALENT AND I LOVE YOUR SINGING,,, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TRIBUTE TO YOUR BROTHER----AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THE UNCALLED FOR CRUEL REMARKS OF OTHERS---OUR HEAVENLY FATHER WILL HANDLE THAT....MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.....YOU ARE LOVED.

LVMJ

Cosign with Human Nature and Donna. Jergreazy made sure MJs kids (who never hung around Jermaine or his kids prior to MJs passing...at least to my knowledge) would be there because he knew that would bring the media.

He is indeed a parasite

SASSY

He is indeed a parasite

Posted at 10:18 AM on Oct 25, 2010 by LVMJ
--------------
FINALLY someone else gets it.

mysteria333

JERMAINE,, THANK YOU FOR EVERY TRIBUTE AND KINNESS YOU DO FOR YOUR BROTHER,,,,AND PLEASE FOGIVE ME,, BUT IDONT BELIEVE FOR A SECOND THAT MICHAEL DIED ON JUNE 25TH 2009..I KNOW IN MY GUT IN MY INNER SPIRIT HE DID NOT,,NOTTO MENTION EVERY SIGLE PIECE OF EVIDENE GOES AGAINST IT..WHEN SOMEONE IS LOVED THE WAY MICHAEL IS ALL OVER THE ENTIRE WORLD,, PEOPLE NEED,, DESERVE,, AND WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH..THERE ARE MANY GOOD REASONS FOR ALL THE DECEPTION,,I CAN THINK OF SEVERAL MY SELF,,. I ALSO KNOW THAT SONY WITH THIER BILLIONS HAVE PROVIDED TOO MANY MJ LOOK-A-LIKES..OVER THE PAST 5 YEARS ,, WHY? WHERE IS THE REAL MJ? WHY HAS SUCH AN ELABORATE SCENARIO BEEN STAGED TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE MJ DIED ON JUNE 25TH ???? SOME HOW I FEEL THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT SOON.. SO I WILL JUST WAIT AND SEE...PEACE AND LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ...

ChoYea

LONG LIVE BLANKETTTTTT

trudy

jermaine jackson please dont sing any michaels songs please dont you think you did enough to him while he was alive.Didnt you quit the group once and try to start and went no where. Werent you the one that to entroduce him to that dr. that took control of him and now look what happened. yOU WILL NEVER EVER BE M.J NO ONE WILL.PLEASE TAKE HIS CLOTHES OFF YOU ARENT WORTHY OF THEM.

Tayoub

Just sad!!! :S

Deborah

I am stunned that he was allowed to sing michael's songs... I am stunned he hasn't got his own money...His mother or brother supporting him was wrong, he needs to live a life style that warrents his talent!

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31