'Jersey Shore's' Angelina

Beefs with 'Bug Girl'

10/4/2010 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kerry Schwartz from VH1's "Frank the Entertainer in a Basement Affair" fought as part of a celebrity boxing event in Springfield, MA on Saturday night -- but the good part came afterward ... when she got into it with Angelina from "Jersey Shore."

1003_angelina_jersey_shore_video
Kerry -- who you may remember as the girl who had that crazy bug bite incident -- tells us she was partying after her victory when she had a run-in with Angelina over VIP access at the club. The two girls ended up leaving at the same time, when they exchanged words and a series of trashy insults ... before they were eventually separated.

Angelina had no problem telling us she started the whole thing -- it stems from an old beef involving Kerry and her ex-boyfriend, the Seaside Heights cop. She told us, "I started the fight. She’s a loser and honestly she’s gonna get it. I’ll f**k her up.”

Stay classy, ladies.

jojax

This scank looks like she would smell like fish.

Alexa

Angelina doesn't think she's a whore. That's exactly what she is. She'd f*ck anyone including her own father. She's so disgusting! If I was her mother, I'd be sorry I hadn't opted for an abortion.

w

Trash

Lisa-Centereach

Angelina;

You couldn't F your way out of a paper bag. I hardly doubt you can take anyone on.

Nhahah

ANGELINA I LOVE YOU!

ML

Angelina is pure trash and I wish people would stop giving her attention like she is someone important. She isn't cute... at all and really needs to go on somewhere with that "tough" girl act. BTW.. I really like how she is talking all that trash and as soon as the other girl runs towards her she jumps behind the guy standing there. She is about as tough as a wet piece of toilet paper and the worst part of Jersey Shore.

Kevin R. Consolo

I was with Kerry in the V.I.P. because I arranged for her to have the V.I.P. in Sinners & Saints night club in Springfeild, MA
Kerry fought and won her fight prior to all this and there is a better video of all this. The fight in the club was the better part. Angelina invaded Kerry's V.I.P section for her victory party. Kerry pulled no punches with handing Anjelina a Brooklyn Beatdown of her own!!

Jackleg

The cameraman is f**kin dork, he's all giddy filming this trash bag

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Hey hendrix..., great post! Btw, Kerry who. Never heard of her.

Lovelly

I don't understand why people hate her so much, but I don't follow Jersey Shore. I don't think ANY these douche bags should receive any more airtime. They would be NOTHING without their fans. It just goes to show you that even if you don't finish school, you sleep around, and are a club-hopping bottle rat, you'll eventually make it on reality TV to make $100,000 a episode. God, I can't wait until their 15 minutes of fame are up.

tim

shes hot

tim

@ #15, Not her biggest fan but thats disgusting, get help.

chopper

Well Kerry is nothing but trash who tries to take home other girl's boyfriends cause she cant get one her own. She sure has a loud mouth for what she puts out n should stay the f*ck outta springfield her and her infested bugs.... cus if i ever run into her I will give her a real boxing match but she will not realise it til her b*tch ass is on the pavement... with that dumb look that she always has on her face.. and seriously who wears a "hottie" necklaces.... what does she really think by wearin that.....does she think it might make her hot cus she certainly is not. Me punching her in the face would prob make her look better... maybe i would be doing her a favor and a favor to everyone else that cant stand her... go find some other boy that maybe... doesnt have a girl cus u def. pissed off the wrong one. And i cant even stand Angelina.. but at least she goes after single men... GO ANGELINA... oh i wish i could take kerry in the ring without those big floppy gloves...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2