Judge Orders Oksana's Key Guy To Stay Clear of Lucia

10/4/2010 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson's lawyers just got a judge to order Oksana Grigorieva's bodyguard/key adviser to stay away from baby Lucia ... TMZ has learned.

Lucia Gibson
Judge Scott Gordon issued a restraining order against Oksana's confidante, Kristian Otto Herzog, after Mel Gibson's lawyers claimed he's a danger to Mel's daughter.

1004_oksana_tmz_smallAs we first reported ... Herzog is has a long rap sheet -- each case involving firearms.  He was released from jail in March after serving 255 days. He is currently on probation.

We're told Mel had asked Oksana to keep Herzog away from Lucia ... but she refused.  So today Mel's lawyers asked the judge for a restraining order ... which has been granted.

Babushka

The vid is back up. Must have been an overload or something/everyone wanting to play it at the same time.

I thought it was kinda funny how she walked over to the deputies and asked for an escort to her car. The deputy looked a little irritated and neither looked interested in helping her.

shirleyholmes

Good afternoon / evening to all of you

kickaboo

Hey--are they going to do TMZ Live today? Someone be sure to ask Harvey and shrinking Mike Walters just how cozy they are to Kristian Herzog. Also, how many guests or people are given the treatment as Herzog described in the HWReporter piece about Riley and Kowal?? (I think that is Violet's last name) one way or another, good coverage/sudden wealth or cops putting out a hit on you. What's up, Harvey and/or Mike?

Diane

Lol! I would rather surround my infant child with a dozen Mels rather than this hired thug OG was stupid enough to hire. Where is this woman's mind?

Posted at 1:32 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by Genna

Obviously up her rear end. Seriously, this woman thinks only in terms of how she gain something from the people she associates with, not about the well being of her children or even herself. Heaven only knows why she thought she had anything to gain from this association.

I pray that Lucia will be given to Mel.

Genna

Hi Diane and fuddy

As always, I agree with you both; excellent comments. Mel was right to ask first, and then to pursue this via the courts. Diane, I too am alarmed about CPS. Did they know about this man's history?

Stacy

I hope Mel gets full custody of Lucia !

TEAM MEL !

Michael

This is great news.

BUT, the question goes to the Oksana supporters, if Oksana is such a good mom and noble person as you claim,

WHY WOULD SHE HAVE THIS KIND OF PERSON AROUND YOUR CHILDREN???

Belinda

That video is such a show.

How come her lowers didn't escort their client to her car.

Did you see how the deputy had push through the crowds to escort her.

I mean ... really!!!!

shirleyholmes

Mr Gibson:

congratulations for getting the restraining order
against this all muscle, no brain person

janet

I have stated this before...Ox is a PRO. Got to hand it to her so far (VERY DISGUSTING).

Ox has a house all bills and expenses paid for, car, insurance, lawyers, 20k child support per month. Probally around 300k per year (not including Daltons money)AND IT'S STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER.

What does Ox do pick up a couple boxes of pampers and go to lawyers. C'mon.

Ox has gotten so caught up in her lies she cant' keep them stright. She can't keep her stories stright. I hope she hangs herself. Gibson may just have the patience to let her do just that.

Anybody ever notice when She was on the cover of People with the baby Mel was not in the photo. Wonder Why.

Ox is just a lier, thief and con. The only way she could do this is use the baby. Lucia is only pushing 1. She is just plain disgusting.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Posted at 1:32 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by Genna

MIA

shirleyholmes

I have said it before and I will say it again
Mr. Gibson is THE MAN

shirleyholmes

Freedommmmmmmm

Badjuju813

You really have to feel sorry for this poor child. She is surrounded by wingnuts. Her father, mother and bodyguard are all a few sandwichs short of a picnic.

Allie

Russian mobster whore and her mobster friends are going to ruin that kid.