Oprah and Oksana -- Ebony and Ivory

10/4/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Imagine this ... Oprah Winfrey the most powerful person in the history of television -- and now the tool of one Oksana Grigorieva ... who is using the talk show queen to jump start her music career.

1004_oprah_oksana_EX_TMZ_01A
Sources tell TMZ ... a camera crew from the "Oprah" show rolled over to Oksana's home in Sherman Oaks on Friday to shoot some footage for Oksana's upcoming appearance ... but there was a secret agenda.

As we previously reported, Oksana agreed to do an exclusive sit-down with Oprah and spill her guts about Mel -- but in return, Oksana wanted to showcase her musical "talents" on TV ... and Oprah caved.

As for the sit-down part of the interview -- we're told "Oprah" producers are trying to push it to happen ASAP ... but so far no firm date has been set.

No comment from Team Oprah.

0929_oprah_time_warp_footer

Tellthetruth59

kickaboo

Will Herzog and Horowitz be at Oksana's side during the taping of Oprah? After all, she cannot make a move without them telling her what to do. bwhahaha!

Zambonie

Man, I'm tired of hearing about this ugly broad
Both of them

chunx

pathetic, and i thought oprah had more integrity than this. no one, not even oprah, can convince the public that oksana is talented and deserves recognition. it's so obvious that her agenda to go on Oprah wasn't to help dv victims, it was just to promote herself and her failed music career. this woman is pretending to be a victim just so she can jump start her lackluster career. freakin hell oprah, why are u allowing this woman to use u as well? i thought u were much smarter than this.

kickaboo

39. So it appears the reason Oprah's production people asked for film from people that wrote to her was that so Gollumwitz could see the faceless people behind the insults. Oprah complied. Oprah's people said it was a show in emails. Oprah lied. I tried to warn you guys to be careful of Oprah. That's why I didn't write to complain about the Ox interview. I don't trust that phony beotch as far as I could throw her. And trust me I couldn't throw her. Posted at 11:14 AM on Oct 4, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

Breaking open healed wounds, especially when the abuser has made amends and worked hard to change, is elderly and is now the father I always knew he could be...hell no, would I appear on web cam or flip cam--but I will say this. My late mother (I worshiped her too, thank goodness things better before her death) was the button pusher...many times abuse directed at the kids---she manipulated him to do it. Then, she could persecute him for it, play the martyr and victim. He was alcoholic and EVERYONE GETS SICK IN THE FAMILY, THE NON-DRINKERS FIRST. The non-drinkers always need treatment too. (hello Lohan family!)

Oksana is not sick from living in alcoholic abuse, she is a sociopath!

gimmeabreak

Oksana is the master and you are all her puppets!

hahahaha! fools

Taylor Dadson

Why is TMZ so obsessed with OxAnna? Really TMZ, move on...

Belinda

I wonder though if it will be a one on one interview ... or horotwitz will be in the studio portion and ox will be via live feed. I'm only saying that because if it live feed ... someone can feed ox her lines so she doesn't say the usually stupid things.

I bet you ox is already practicing how to

1 - cry on qeue
2 - wimper and crack her voice on queu
3 - give her most forlorn look

My hope is that Oprah will look at both sides of this interview ... meaning that ox will claim domestic abuse and go through her song and dance, but also I hope that Oprah does tell people that this is NOT the way to go about it and to do the right things ... such as going to the authorities, hospital and the legal system period.

I'm sure though that horowitz will want some face time of his own ... it seems to be what he wants.

Julie

gross

Dingo

umm like the way they said "went over to Oxsana's house....." thought it belonged to Mel?

sam

OPRAH has offcially jumped the shark with this!

GEL

Oprah if you allow this woman on your show you will lose viewers. You may think this is a ratings booster...but I will tune out your show, not just for this show...but the remainder of your shows; I know I won't be the only one either.

The public can see through this woman...why would you stoop so low?!

gimmeabreak

The "Team Mel" fools are starting to look like the biggest tools around. Oh well, ignorance is bliss as they say... *rolls eyes*

Tellthetruth59

Oksana is the master and you are all her puppets!

hahahaha! fools

Posted at 11:27 AM on Oct 4, 2010 by gimmeabreak
------------------------------

Some of us didn't bite on the Oprah thing but it's good to see people willing to stick their neck out for what they believe and I commend them. That some Hollywood POS or attorney wants to take unfair advantage of that is to be expected. I don't trust Harvey either. I'm sure our IP's are readily available to anyone involved in this sickening fiasco that wants them. They can live with and answer to their lies, deceit and greed. Human excrement with no values and no loyalty except to money and power.

Lisa

It's really mind-boggling that this woman actually thinks people are going to spend money...actually give HER our hard-earned dollars, for her "music". It is this alone that convinces me the woman is insane and unbalanced...and the worst kind of gold-digging opportunist.