Oprah and Oksana -- Ebony and Ivory

10/4/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Imagine this ... Oprah Winfrey the most powerful person in the history of television -- and now the tool of one Oksana Grigorieva ... who is using the talk show queen to jump start her music career.

1004_oprah_oksana_EX_TMZ_01A
Sources tell TMZ ... a camera crew from the "Oprah" show rolled over to Oksana's home in Sherman Oaks on Friday to shoot some footage for Oksana's upcoming appearance ... but there was a secret agenda.

As we previously reported, Oksana agreed to do an exclusive sit-down with Oprah and spill her guts about Mel -- but in return, Oksana wanted to showcase her musical "talents" on TV ... and Oprah caved.

As for the sit-down part of the interview -- we're told "Oprah" producers are trying to push it to happen ASAP ... but so far no firm date has been set.

No comment from Team Oprah.

0929_oprah_time_warp_footer

Genna

That was wise of you - however if it was just about showcasing Ox's talent (which has nothing to do with a piano but a flute of sorts) then why did Oprah "cave" to her requests and let her play. Oprah will look like a bigger loser than Ox for showcasing this talentless liar.

Posted at 12:09 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

-----------------------------------------------------

I don't know why she "caved" unless that was the only way to get her on the show. There are articles saying the OG is a "coveted interview." There are other articles on the Internet that say Oprah was competing with 60 Minutes for an OG interview, but I don't buy it. 60 Minutes would cremate OG, and I don't think Horowitz would let her within a mile of those guys. There is no way OG would go on Oprah unless she could "showcase" her piano playing or whatever she has in mind. This is what this Horowitz PR hoopla is really all about. Oprah and her programmers are going to take more heat than they thought on this one...that is for sure. Dumb and dumber.

don't make me laugh

She hasn't made it yet,and never will.Even with help,the best money could buy.She can't or never will make it, she doesn't have that kind of talent.She is good enough for piano bars,weddings,cruise ships,family gatherings and such only.She is quite diligent though gotta give her that.

txcn

Oprah got duped by James Frey (A Million Little Pieces) which turned out to be a million little lies,
Posted at 11:49 AM on Oct 4, 2010 by Fidel's niece

I thought A Million Little Pieces was a really good book. As for the lies, isn't lying a part of a druggies life. I lost all respect for her after what she did to Frey. She was more worried about her reputation than his lies. She didn't even care that the humiliation she caused him could have well thrown him back into the pit of addiction, so long as the Saint Oprah image wasn't tarnished. How much does Oprah really care about lies, look who she's putting on her show. Says it all.

Tellthetruth59

Fred - I believe Mel originally wrote the lyrics like this and she changed them:

Hideous Assache

Tell… me… what… it… takes
Hideous… Assache…

There are no lies, she wouldn’t tell
No “confession,” she wouldn’t sell
No pain she wouldn’t blare
No dross she wouldn’t share

There are no norms, she wouldn’t waive
No fiction, that she would save
No dreams, she wouldn’t steal
No heartache, that she could feel

Yes she would do anything
Commit any crime
If she could tape a fight with you
Just one fight

I hate the way she sells her spin
I hate the way she sells her spin
So tell me where should I begin
I hate the she sells her spin

There is no chance, she wouldn’t take
No rule, she wouldn’t break
No lesson, she can learn
No hook, she couldn’t worm

There is no fight, she wouldn’t fake
No poison, that she would waste

Like money in her nips
She would enhance her fingertips

Yes she would do anything
Commit any crime
If she could tape a fight with you
Just one fight

So tell me what will it take
To end his hideous assache
So tell me where should I begin
I hate the way… she sells… her spin

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

I lost respect for Oprah when she announced that nutty Rosie O'Donnell was going to have her own show on Oprah's new network. Maybe Oprah likes crazy women. OX has been whoring herself for years for some guy to back her career. It's not going to happen. You have to have talent...and pathetic OX has none. Don't give her a platform to spew her lies and make a bigger A.. hole out of herself, Oprah.

zoody

We can say what we want but we all know we will not miss the show with Oksana

twilightmom

Hey guys! I sent an email out just a few minutes ago when I saw this post. Sent it to the prod. asst. I (we) have been talking to.
But....as of yesterday, she did tell me that it had NOT been confirmed as to whether OG will be on or not.
??????

azlee

I will, I will be working :-) I'd like to see the video of the girls though and be supportive of them if they are still going to do it.

puddy

Oprah is very good at feeding people enough rope so that they will hang themselves. Because of this I think that there is a very good chance that this interview will never happen because Oksana's people will put in preconditions about what can be asked and what can't be asked.

Fred Farkel

Oprah's stock just crashed.

Current value = ZERO

Dingo

#Fred Derf with the palindromic moniker

Oinky wrote those lyrics all by her lonesome. Mel did not contribute to that "song". Singing? Lyrics? It was a howling-whine of a curse

DANA

why do you say she is tool of Oksana ???

TMZ you ve been paid off Mel Gibson
once too many times.
Im sick of this pro Mel news you re spreading all the time.
One of the reason I stoped readin Mel-Oksa stories.

You make me sick.

Genna

@Tell

The only thing that bothers me is how is Oprah going to save face? Soft peddle the interview? How do you ask the tough questions and then turn round and have her play/sing? Thanks for the free advertising, Oprah? Sheesh!

I think this is why it's important to send in e-mails complaining about this free PR/sales pitch OG gets on Oprah. Whether they are good, bad, or indifferent, everybody knows what a plug any "endorsement" she gives means to the person on the show. Oprah knows it too...she should be ashamed of herself. It's disgusting.

nh

"TMZ you ve been paid off Mel Gibson
once too many times.
Im sick of this pro Mel news you re spreading all the time.
One of the reason I stoped readin Mel-Oksa stories.

You make me sick."

YES! Thank you! I'm glad someone else has noticed this too!

azlee

won't watch that is. I shouldn't multitask lol