New Claim: Michael Jackson Supported His Dad

10/5/2010 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson secretly supported daddy Joe Jackson ... according to new legal docs.

1005_katherine_joe_EX_GETTY_TMZ_01
In legal docs filed in Joe's wrongful death case against Dr. Conrad Murray, Michael's former alleged manager, Leonard Rowe, wrote a sworn statement in which he claims Katherine acted as Michael's agent, funneling money to Joe for support.

And Joe's lawyer, Brian Oxman, wrote his own declaration in which he claims he prepared financial docs for Michael during his 2004 custody battle with Debbie Rowe.  In those declarations, Oxman claims Michael disclosed he was giving Katherine $50,000 a month in the early 2000s and later it went up to $66,000.  Oxman says Katherine used part of the money to pay for Joe's living expenses.

The legal docs are being used in the wrongful death case to prove Joe has standing to sue -- in other words, he must show Michael had been supporting Joe during his lifetime.

Michael's camp had no comment.

Siggisis

Just want to share a little thing. I was reading about the 2005 trial.
At some point Janet Hotairballoon Arvizo talked about the flight on a private jet from Miami to Cali. A little detail was that she said that Grace Rwaramba, the nanny, didn´t like the flight attendant to stay in the cabin when she wasn´t working. She ordered her to go back to her "quarters".
I thought, hmmm, was she jealous?
Then I read that there were two extremely beautiful flight attendants testifying in the case and that Michael seemed very interested in especially one of them.
Then later, I read a transscript of the Bashir docu outtakes. Michael wants to talk about flight attendants. He tells Bashir that he enjoys talking to them, that he likes them serving him. He teases Bashir about the pretty flight attendants. But Bashir doesn´t want to talk about that - it would paint Michael as a normal, heterosexual man. And that, as we all know, wasn´t slimeball Bashir´s intention.
Michael had a thing for flight attendants. ;-)

cheryl

They are married. What is his is half hers and what is hers is half his, period. Some rich "White" families, exes get hundreds of thousands of dollars a month to spend on anyone and everyone. This is just the first time a Black family has been inthe position to do the same. Michael chose to love and support his family. Whatever Joseph gets only goes back to the family, Michael's and NOT to the many "Still" hangers on getting far more a month in commissions and fees. Their families are getting way more for very "little" reason.

sofi

WillOTheWisp,i am an orthodox christian,i could never insult God,but you are right i should have clarified that and i am not trying to be a victim.What did i say to give you that impression?

sofi

Siggisis,where did you find the transcript from the outakes of bashir's interview,so i could get it too?

Siggisis

Posted at 10:40 AM on Oct 6, 2010 by sofi

You can read Aphrodite Jones´ book, Conspiracy. They are there.

susie

Posted at 9:33 AM on Oct 6, 2010 by Siggisis

Thanks Siggisis

Another nightmare has gone...

sofi

WillO,I lived with a stepmother,i had aunts,uncles breathing over me,i was an active child who became passive because they wanted me to be their pawn,my father was too dependant on his sisters and took their advice.As for the marriage,my husband is his mother's son and beleve me she is like a general,he is too weak to stand up to her and as for me she did alot.Now if i could leave him i would but i stopped working when i had my first child and it's not easy to get a job now,people younger get hired.
Anyway thankyou for your kind words,i do need God's blessings but then again who doesn't,i wish you the same.

moni

Susie, I'm glad as well to hear that you are fine again. I had the same problem years ago, and the ache and pain was the most terrible I've ever felt. Take care :-) !

sofi

Thank you Siggisis,i appreciate it.

sofi

WillO,before you go she is next door to us on the same floor and i personally stopped talking to her because she twists whatever i say,she even told me that God knew why he took my mother because i was a mean person,who was as you said the doormat for 10 years,she also told me to have an abortion the first time i got pregnant so that her son would divorce me.
The problem is he can't let go,he never trusted me when i told him his mother was bossing me around and she has influence over my eldest son.ENOUGH i don't want to be tiresome and i am sorry for throwing you off topic.

sofi

OhWell are you serious or are you playing with me?

Alice(from Romania)

"You are there when the night's in town
Standing there with the top of the round
They don't care about the things you used to say
You're like the cinema
You think there's nothing wrong

Going town
You do it every time
The word's got out that you're on the line
On the moon
Gotta fever in your shoes
The night's on you
What are you gonna do?"

L.O.V.E and PEACE

sofi

WillO thank you for your support and kind words,i really appreciate it.Like Michael would say:God Bless You.
I wish you a good afternoon and night.

sofi

OhWell,if you are making fun of me please stop,i can't handle it.