Lisa Rinna ... Now With Less Upper Lip

10/5/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Rinna is less mouthy than ever -- admitting that she underwent a surgical procedure to reduce the size of her famously inflated upper lip.

Lisa Rinna lip reduction surgery.
The 47-year-old just told People.com that she went under the knife on August 26th to smooth out her "bumpy and uneven" smacker. But after the surgery, Lisa now says, "My lip has no lumps! It's smooth."

Last night in NY, Rinna had a big, fat post-surgery smile on her face as she rolled into the Trump Hotel.

Lisa claims she originally pumped up her face back in 1986 -- when she and a girlfriend made an impulsive decision to get some silicone shot into her lip.

Good decision?

1005_rinna_footer

James R. - Los Angeles

Never heard of her...

I guess I don't 'memba them'

TXluvsMJ2

Amazing, I had an abcessed tooth that made my lip and face swell up just like hers. But I just took antibiotics for it. Anyway she still looks weird to me.

Mikey

Won't help. No one likes you. Just go away.

norcal1960

No matter what, Lisa is an incredibly beautiful woman, and I wish people would just get off the lip stuff...WHO CARES!!!

Italia

I'm glad she got that done, because her top lip looked no nasty it was hard to look at. She's such a pretty lady to have had that ugly top lip that some plastic surgeon put on her.

Good going girl. Glad you took care of biz.

blstheone

Her lips has always looked gross - then she lied that she never did it then she admitted that she did, in any case, it never looked natural with her face and always gave her an odd look. Why do white women want big lips? What's wrong with the slender lips they have that naturally match their features?

TheDude

Better to look like a orange slice than a spare tire!

Sammee

I think her excuse is BS. Silicone injections aren't permanent. Her decision over 20 years ago may have been rash, but what about the other procedure(s) she's clearly had done since? I'm thinking the look of her lips is actually the result of a more permanent procedure - like a silicone implant.

ray

but can she whistle

JLS

It's her body, to be more specific-her lips, and this woman is very pretty no matter what she decides. She's pretty inside and out. Lisa is kind and intelligent and always has been. Probably makes many who post here very jealous. Jealous enough to post nonsensical BS laced with venom.

bikemessenger

I don't know who she is, and I don't care. I've never heard of her.

The more important question, is that Michael Moore in the back ground of the photo?!?!?!?!?

wil

Only your creator can make beauty.....I've never seen a celeb with plastic surgery that looks pretty. Sorry but true.

Darcy

Who really cares about these two? I'd like to call them "has beens" but they are more like "never were's". Try as they may, they are and always will be on the "F" list.

beau

Why do white women want big fat lips.. They need to get their neck worked on it can be scary as hell.

kathy

and how many hit shows have you been on, ahole? (harry was on LA law and lisa on melrose place.) jealous much?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments