Nicholson to Oksana's Dude:

You Don't Know Jack

10/5/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's bodyguard/key adviser told her none other than Jack Nicholson was footing the bill for his services because Jack was so concerned for her safety ... but his story is pure BS -- sources tell TMZ.

1004_jack_nicholson_bodyguard_ex_2
We know Kristian Otto Herzog -- a twice-convicted felon who impersonated a cop with a loaded firearm -- told Mel Gibson's baby mama he would protect her free of charge, because Jack was graciously covering the bills.

Herzog showed Oksana this photo -- posted on his Facebook page -- to show he's done work for Nicholson in the past. The photo was taken at The Ivy restaurant. But we're told Nicholson doesn't know Herzog from Adam ... and Herzog just inserted himself in the photo as Jack was leaving the restaurant.

Herzog has become Oksana's key adviser who is now calling all the shots. TMZ broke the story ... Judge Scott Gordon issued a restraining order Monday against Herzog, ruling he posed a danger to baby Lucia and prohibited him from going near her.

Previous 15 Comments | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35

fran

And where the heck did we hear Attorney Horowitz is now also repping Lucia??? Huh? What on earth can a baby do that warrants a defense attorney? What - she steal a binkie?

Posted at 10:05 AM on Oct 5, 2010 by Curious

Curious your hilarious lol.....IMO I think the Emanual bros. are the link on who is paying these lawyers for Oksana.It is Mel Gibson they want after all is said and done. I just wished there was a way to prove it.

Sorntolc

New post went up 30 min ago, TMZ removed the post Herzog at the Ivy restaurant with Paris and Kathy Hilton, I posted my comments, there were about 40 comments, TMZ removed the post...weird. Did Ho$ana's lawyers demanded from Harvey to remove it?

Posted at 3:18 PM on Oct 5, 2010 by Fidel's niece

After reading Fidel's post I switched back (had just been there) & happened to catch the post in question before it finally disappeared. I believe Sincerity is right that the Hilton's have demanded it away or else ... let's see if this copy will survive or be deleted:

OKSANA'S BODYGUARD GETS CLOSE WITH PARIS HILTON

10/5/2010 2:10 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Oksana Grigorieva's bodyguard -- the dude who was just slapped with a restraining order prohibiting him from getting close to Lucia -- just showed up at The Ivy restaurant in L.A., seemingly escorting Paris and Kathy Hilton to their car.

Kristian Otto Herzog -- a convicted felon who has impersonated a cop with a loaded gun -- has known the Hiltons for a long time ... or so he says.

Herzog claims he has ties with the owner of The Ivy -- he's definitely hung out there. This AM, we posted a story showing Jack Nicholson and Herzog leaving The Ivy.

Sources tell us Herzog told Oksana he was friends with Nicholson and Jack was footing the bill for her protection. But Jack's people told us Jack never even met Herzog and his story was BS.

Muppet

I also commented on the new story and now it's gone! That was quick. I suspect most people are starting to realize this bodyguard group is using them for promotion without their consent. This is getting worse by the day isn't it???

Janeny

I am just thinking Mel seems to have made a lot of enemies in Hollywood. Why so? Is this jealousy or competition, or what?

vince

@curious - welcome back. congrats on new computer.

txcn

TMZ readers know better, but readers of other news outlets may not know the extent of Oksana's lies.

Posted at 10:31 AM on Oct 5, 2010 by vince

I don't think readers of any other outlets would even have to know how much the woman lies to figure out this article is BS. I doubt very much anyone in their right mind would take what someone else says and a picture off of Facebook as a reference for anything, never mind a bodyguard.

It does say a couple of things about Oinky though. She obviously thinks she's really something or really dumb if she bought the story of Jack Nicholson paying for her bodyguards. And second she's an ingrate. Guess her mother never taught her the art of a simple thank you. She's been with celeb's for a long time. She would know how to get a message to Jack thanking him for his generosity, even if he didn't know her from a hole in the ground. Just think a simple thank you and she would have known she was being duped. This is just another pathetic piece of PR work trying to give her the poor little victim image.

garnet

There's this niggling thought that Jack paying for Kris' services for Oksana is the sort of thing Oksana would say. It's like Lord Lichfield (who's dead and can't refute it) putting her on a "royal calendar".
Or just maybe as many noted -Herzog and Oksana are birds of a feather.

Danielle

Someone, I think that poster "Mike" was earlier saying that Mels' word is not his bond that is why he wants contracts for everything, BUT, this story shows why celebs obtain everything inwriting, because of people like Oks and Herzog trying to live off the good name of the celebs.

garnet

I don't think she counted on Mel not rolling over and giving into her demands -- because everyone else from her past has. Now she has a huge mess on her hands but being the sociopath she is, she still thinks she is in control.

Posted at 5:27 AM on Oct 5, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

---------------------

Absolutely spot on TTT - this is exactly what has unfolded.

Posted at 5:30 AM on Oct 5, 2010 by little aussie reader
---------------------

I agree.

Danielle

***If there was such proof extortion charges would already have been laid
Posted at 10:59 AM on Oct 5, 2010 by zoody
-------------------
Don't you think it would be wise to complete the investigation before charges are filed?

anonym

I am sorry but I dont understand why Mel is responsible for Oksana's rent if she moves..This doesnt make any sense to me at all. The courts have awarded her 20 thou a month for the baby, so why should he have to pay anything more, he should not be paying for OG's or Alex's keep ...is there no decent laws in LA, all of this is so foolish. The woman is not capable of telling the truth , or looking after her children, its so obvious that she is extorting Mr.Gibson, and is in it for the money, and the police and the judge cant see this. I think this has got to be the worst case of lack of justice I have ever heard about.Hey , Hollywood and Oprah, this is real life, this is actually happening to a decent man and his family, wake up..all of you people in showbiz are staring to look like idiots, when a Russian prostitute, has all of you taken in IMO.

Posted at 12:15 PM on Oct 5, 2010 by fran I am totally agree with you. I want to add that it looks like that in this case the judicial system helps to extort money from M.Gibson and his family and I don't see any respect to the family's values that I know is very important in the American society. Russian prostitute has more rights then wife. All this benefits that the judge gives this prostitute are very insulting for American people . Sorry for my mistake- English is my second language

Kate

Dig deeper - check out the Russian Mafia.

IslandThunder

Listen boys and girls,

I got the real dirt on Kris Herzog, I grew up with him and went to high school with him.

The bidding starts at 50 large.

Previous 15 Comments | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35