50 Cent

Chelsea Handler

Makes Me Smile

10/6/2010 11:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With everyone talking about his new rumored romance, 50 Cent took refuge where everyone goes to avoid the spotlight -- Mr. Chow in Bev Hills -- and then dropped a huge clue about Chelsea Handler.

1006_50cent_splash_v2
As TMZ first reported, the two got reeeeeally up close and personal at a bar in New Orleans this weekend -- but yesterday, when photogs asked about the hook-up, dude cracked a huge, mysterious smile.

They're totally together, right??

Here We Go....

"I think 50 and Chelsea make a great couple. What is he supposed to date some ghetto no class having girl with a giant a$$...lol He's grown up."

So he chose a trailer park no class having old crow with a flat a$$.... Yeah - that's really "grown up"....

moveover

Even though she's not very talented, I would have thought she was a little brighter than this. I guess I was wrong.

mamasitamarie

this is chelsea playing wolf. she jokes around soo much that u cant tell if its a joke or if they really have feelings for each other.

kg

i love them both especially together!! looooove some sexy chocolate man and she is brilliant

Donald Ray

She says, "I just LOVE Black people", is she and Lisa Campanelli sisters? Maybe this is the younger version of Seal and Heidi.

tmzblogger

I am not shocked that he would date a "Becky". Becky is slang for a white woman. If he was broke on the street corner would she give him a second look? When black men get money like BALLERS --- RAPPERS--- they want --well some want to go to Disney World!

Enit

People are such haters out there.. God let the man date who ever the hell he wants.. Who cares its not going to change anything in your life, if they are or not.. people need to get a life.

Andrew Larkin

This story is late. They were together at a bar in Nashville when she performed there a few weeks ago.

The Love Sponge

#3 Ken B Do you really think he is GAY? She seems to have a number of GAY people on her staff. I love her show. Need to turn on my GAYDAR.

richards

This will surely kill the gay rumors about 4 bits.

Jasel

I don't understand why people keep saying he wants a more experienced woman or a cougar. She's like 5 months older than him.

Jim in Cali

50 cent isn't a great rapper but I have to admit, his twitter account amuses me during the day when work is boring.

Commenter

I am thinking she's no LISA LAMPANELLI !!!!!!

Just Sayin

50 cent breeds HATE and never made good music

bluzzone

Chelsea handler has found the bottom of the barrel.No taste at all.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments