Sheriff's Dept. Interviews Oksana's Mediation Lawyer

10/6/2010 8:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... L.A. County Sheriff's investigators have just interviewed the lawyer who mediated Oksana Grigorieva's case with Mel Gibson, in connection with the extortion investigation.

1006_eric_oksana_EX_Getty_TMZ-01
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... two investigators went to the law offices of Eric George, a well-known L.A. attorney.  As TMZ has reported, the Sheriff's investigators are looking into whether Oksana tried to extort $15 million from Mel Gibson, in return for the infamous audio tapes.  TMZ has already posted the signed agreement that Oksana later disavowed.

Our law enforcement sources say ... among the topics investigators covered:

-- How involved Oksana was in the mediation
-- How involved she was in the money discussions
-- Why she ultimately rejected the agreement she signed

In addition to meeting with George, investigators met with his law partner, Sonia Lee, who was also involved in the mediation.

Our law enforcement sources say the extortion file should go to the L.A. County District Attorney shortly.  The D.A. will make simultaneous decisions on whether to prosecute Mel for domestic violence and Oksana for extortion.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Curious has her Tommy Toshiba to go with her--she'll be able to check in, won't you Curious?

Shell

So I'm right in the middle of my happy dance when the last bit caught me. Shortly? How shortly? I'm going to be away from tomorrow until Monday.

There will be no arresting the Miss Oksana unless the Curious is here to read and weep with joy!

Posted at 4:50 PM on Oct 6, 2010 by Curious
=================================================

oh...now that would suck. I want us all to be here when the law comes down on her.

Have a great time, curious. We're gonna miss you!!

Muppet

dunno why they tie the 2 cases together. seems like just an excuse to draw this circus show out for more publicity

Posted at 4:17 PM on Oct 6, 2010 by TMZgossip

For once I agree with you TMZgossip!

Curious

By the way - regarding privileged communication -

Attorney Horowitz, in his playground bully threats and accusations, pretty much made public what was previously privileged. So Attorney George is free to discuss quite a bit.

realist

Hi Curious,

Take your laptop to the nearest Starbucks. Have a Mocha Frappacino Vente and use their Wifi.

Dang, it's about time. Within the confines of atty/client privilege, I hope Eric George spilled his guts. I can hardly wait until 1 a.m. PDT for the next episode. Maybe now Harvey will cut loose with THE LETTER.

Stacy

Oksana's prayer:

Now I lay me down to sleep,
A bag of Mel's money at my feet.
If I should die before I wake,
Keep suing Mel, for goodness sake!

Send my money to Satan,
He'll know what to do.
He'll share it with me,
'Cause I'm boinking him too!

---------------------------------------------------

Oksana's advice:

If the pursuit of riches
Is your evil desire,
Just spread 'em, bitches,
Let that rich dude sire!

Just make him a baby,
All cute and pristine.
Just make him a baby,
It's a money machine!

Posted at 4:39 PM on Oct 6, 2010 by Fan
----------------------------------------------------------

What a great poem, Fan !!

jessup

Eric George wrote the agreement? Did he not read the agreement? If it was extortion why did he push Oksana to sign? Harvey is George your buddy? Did George email Oksana not to report the Gibson attack? Did George hear the tapes? Stop covering for your boyfriend!

Shell

dang, I have to step away for a bit.

Catch ya guys in a bit....

Babushka

Yeah.. so who will Mel walk down the red carpet with for The Beaver premier? I hope it's either Robyn or someone young with a symmetrical face. I still haven't recovered from the Picasso face/Ox red carpet/Edge of Darkness experience Bye Bye Ox. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Posted at 4:49 PM on Oct 6, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

___________________________________________

I think he should take Hannah, his daughter and his whole family, including Lucia.
After everything Robyn has been through, I think no one would blame her if she just moved on with her own life and stayed out of this.

But Mel, if you ever read this (which I think is a ridiculous idea but I'm posting it anyway) for the sake of the Lord, his blessed Mother and all the Saints, don't take up with any more skanks. Try to find a nice church woman and just settle down. Such women are not found in Hollywood. They are at church. And they may not be "lookers" but they are faithful, God-fearing women who will stand by you and will pray constantly for your healing and your spiritual life with God.

Bilss Profitt

"Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth."

Ezekiel 33:11-12

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Shell, eat drink and be merry!

elizabeth

I can't believe that I am posting again both in one day! But, Oksana has me so infuriated with her lies and manipulation!! In my opinion, she baited Mel into losing his cool, and into acting out his aggressions towards her...She knew what buttons of his to push...and was waiting with the recorder going to get every bit of
evidence on how cruel he can be verbally...and, as far as Mel becoming physical with her, hummmm....she knew how to push Mel there, also to become the victim. Trust me, I do not think Mel is a saint, but, he was and is being used. Oksana the victim, lets award her Mel's zillions and make her feel better!

Curious

Aw, you guys . . . ya done got me all splochy with your well wishing.

Unfortunately, doubt I'll get a signal. Going to a hippy type harvest festival at Camp Goodvibes. (Seriously, that's the name of the place, lol.)

If I can get a signal, will DEFINITELY be checking in!

Diane

Words can't describe the revulsion I feel for her.

Posted at 4:21 PM on Oct 6, 2010 by ohreally

Right there with you on that

Posted at 4:27 PM on Oct 6, 2010 by little aussie reader
======================================================

I'm next to you both on that. :)

Posted at 4:30 PM on Oct 6, 2010 by Shell
-------------------------------------------

Me four! I think the good Lord is about to show someone who is in charge. God will not be mocked with this woman's phony Christianity while she continues feeding this public detraction and scandal.

She will rue the day! You pulled the nuclear attack and it is about to implode on her in a very big way.

KoalaBabe

hurry back Shell:) have glass of wine or two for me, hehehehe.