« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tom Connects with Gisele ... Loses Randy Moss

10/6/2010 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With his New England Patriots teammate Randy Moss probably heading to Minnesota ... Tom Brady spent some quality time with his other favorite wide receiver last night ... Gisele.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

After beating the crap out of the Dolphins on Monday Night Football ... Tom stayed in Miami for a dinner date with his wife at Prime One Twelve steakhouse -- but took a backseat to the supermodel on the way home.

It's the first time they've been out in public together since Gisele was photographed at kissing distance with some other dude in Paris ... who turned out to be her longtime "friend."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

SoThere

Yeah, this marriage will last forever like all the
other celebrity marriages. Why bother, just live together.

LMAO

"his other favorite wide receiver last night" best line of the year....LOVE IT!

Jody

"His other favorite wide receiver"....is that supposed to be an insult to her private parts?

FredDerf

she's banging

and maybe banging someone else!!!!

Clooney is GAY

Another FAKE HOLLYWOOD ROMANCE. A marriage of convenience. THey are a "BEARD" for each other!!!

FredDerf

@ Clooney is GAY

not everyone swings the same way you do!!

Clooney is GAY

@FredDerf and you know this because?????????
Keep thumping that bible there in Bumb-F*ck, Iowa!!!
GAY IS OK!!!

travcm

"...Gisele was photographed kissing some other dude in Paris..."

No she wasn't; she was photographed with her face near another dude. Keep in mind there were dozens of cameras around. If they had actually romantically kissed a picture would have been taken of that moment. Instead, they used the most suspicious photo they could find and passed it off as a kiss.

ray

I wish I was one of her LONG time friends.

KP

Nice hat Loser!

Rob

Gisele is a man! Why?

1) She LOOKS like a man.

2) She SOUNDS like a man.

Does anybody else not see this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! I INVENTED THE PIANO KEY NECKTIE! (Oh yeah, I did it, I threw in a Mugatu reference)

Truth

TOM'S ALWAYS TAKEN A BACK SEAT TO THIS CHIC. HE'S BEEN SHOWN MANY TIMES AS HER MAID BEFORE THEY GOT MARRIED. NOW WE HAVE PROOF DUDE DOES NOT SIT IN THE CATBIRD SEAT. THIS BITCH RUNS THIS MARRIAGE AND DOS WHAT THE **** SHE WANTS INCLUDING BANGING THAT GUY IN PARIS. OLD NEWS... YAAAAWN!!!!!

Clooney is GAY

@Rob see my comment #5 You are correct. I work in the Fashion Industry and I can tell you that 99.9% of Female Fashion Models are Lesbians (think her, think Cindy Crawford, a HUGE Lesbian). 110% of Male Fashion Models are Gay.

Tom Paine

He looks Pi$$ed.

My call: Divorced within 2 years.

*But at least they're both Reeally, Reeally good-looking (since we're on a Zoolander kick. Thanks Rob!)

Cooper

"other favorite wide receiver" - really not nice you guys.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments