Mr. Marisa Miller Surfaces

10/6/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Sports Illustrated super babe Marisa Miller showed off her Victoria's secret outside Katsuya last night ... her husband Griffin Guess.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

The 32-year-old stunner has been married to the music producer since 2006.

Griffin is better known by his nickname -- the luckiest guy on Earth.

1006_miller_footer

Sono

wow,...how did a guy with horrible looking facial hair and awful shoes land a girl like that? I mean seriously...that goat is just terrible looking and those shoes look like something he pulled out of a goodwill bin in 1985.

Carvey

I hear ya, Sono. How in the world did he get a chick that looks like her? He looks like Shaggy from the Scooby Doo cartoons.

your own luck

Yes, she is pretty but that boob job is horrible. There is nothing natural looking about it. Also, to Alexander, this is not ebay. Try selling your junk there and not on this site.

Alexa

He has a long narrow face to begin with and adds even more length to it with that God awful tuft of hair.

BallaBlocka

Damn, she looks like she weighs more than he does. Dude got a bad case of "manorexia"....

CGS

I'm pretty sure this dude could care less...

timid

He looks like a goat with the hair on his chin - UGH. Totally takes away from an otherwise good looking guy. Not cool.

sPaNkDeNALgAs

Sorry to say but I don't find this girl attractive.

IMHO, I think they just make her out to be more than what she really is

A. Frank

I used to work with him and he is a great guy. She's lucky to have him. They're a great couple.

The Dude

Hey, the 1980's called and they want their Vans back. Tool.

Gema

i believe HE is lucky to have a pretty wife like her, if people think shes not attractive you are going against model rules.... she's a model of a big company, where most of us go & buy clothing she has model.... so we all need to be quiet, & if she is happy with that dude, well sadly let her be happy!!!! she's really pretty!!!!

Mrs. B

@ A. Frank. Thank you for saying something positive about a REAL person. I think sometimes people forget there is a human being behind the face you see in a photo and I'm sure he is a great guy!

Tony

I am with #8 on this she is not pretty at all, pure make-up. She is nasty skinny also. Yes I like feeling hip bones when making love gah!!!! Truly disgusting and I would NOT do her for anything I hate skinny that bad!

KAM

Eeewww....she might want to think about cheating....

Durrr

That dudes ex-gf was Jeanine Hass and she's pretty hot and he was tagging both of them at the same time while cheating on Jeanine. Total Douche but luckiest Douche ever.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments