Mr. Marisa Miller Surfaces

10/6/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Sports Illustrated super babe Marisa Miller showed off her Victoria's secret outside Katsuya last night ... her husband Griffin Guess.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

The 32-year-old stunner has been married to the music producer since 2006.

Griffin is better known by his nickname -- the luckiest guy on Earth.

1006_miller_footer

MissAnn

These two are in love obviously and find each other attractive so what business is of of any of you to say her husband is not up to YOUR standards? It's so pathetic for all you losers that come on here and suggest this woman should leave her husband. You are sick and will probably never experience what it means to truly be in love.

ErinAndrewsIsAFameWhore

The only reason anybody should ever marry anybody is for gorgeous looks. Right TMZtards?

Kelly

All that comes to mind when I look at this pic is that he must be a REALLY nice guy!! Oh, and you could lead him around with that beard thingy...yuck!

Yak

Uh, is he aware there is a rat stuck on his chin?

jeff

i know his ex fiance trisha whos a gorgeous model herself and who goes by alicia guess still , i think.. she even said that he treated her really but that he was best soothed to marisa then to her..they got engaged right away and she left him 3 years later..dont know why, but look at him now..he's got a supermodel wife..he cant be that bad...

Brad

This dude is a p.o.s. he did date Jeanine Hass, Who is much better off without him. I can make this statement based on the fact that Jeanine is my sister in law. There is much more to be told about Mr. Miller but, that will come later.

Jennifer

I'm with #15 and #21. I'm Jeanine's sister. Thank you #15 for putting that out there on my sister. I'm sure she wants her sex life out on TMZ.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2