Octomom Can Wash Foreclosure Right Outta Her Hair

10/7/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Octomom's in luck -- she's been offered another get-rich-quick opportunity that doesn't involve nudity ... just some bizarre hair washing and a little tickle, tickle ... for a fetish website.

1006_nadya_suleman_doc_launch_EX

Clips4Sale.com (the same site that offered LiLo $50,000 to pop some balloons) just sent Nadya Suleman a letter -- obtained by TMZ -- offering her $20,000 ... and all she has to do is wash her hair on camera and put up with a little tickle torture.

The $20,000 can easily cover Octo's $7,500 in back mortgage payments -- and we're told that might just buy her extra time to come up with the $450,000 she owes on top of that.

Coochi-coochi-coo.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

maxscat

if she cant keep injecting stuff into her lips, what toll will gravity take on them? will they look like those guys earlobes that are all stretched out by those gauges?

Kaitlyn

Has she claimed ALL of the Gifts, Donations, interview proceeds, photo proceeds, she has recieved as income?

I am a divorced mother of three, who works every day & I have to claim every bit of income I recieve.

The more I work, the more I get taken out, making me have to work even more. All so lazy self centered witches like her can sit at home on their azzes? I have 3 children to take care of, do you think I would go have eight eggs implanted? NO I have 3 kids already that I am responsible for. If I had a windfall of money tomorrow, I wouldn't even think of plastic surgery or IVF. Because I need to provide for my three already here whom I love and care for.

It is about time that the welfare system is changed in this country. Why must I have to work two jobs to make ends meet. I am law abiding and I am not a drain on the system. Yet I am only penalized and robbed of cash for deadbeats like her.

Peanut Santiago

Okay.....we have all seen the way Nasty....er Nadya dresses a good part of the time.
-----------
Her HUGE fake tittts spilling out of low cut tops, TIGHT fitting clothes, camel toe........
----------
Kimba10 wants ME to define "slutty"....(slutty dress).....
----------
Nah, Kimba does NOT see a slut and I see NO reason to try and change her mind. I can't be bothered.

PicklesLaRue

no proof she ever cheated in her marriage
Posted at 4:52 AM on Oct 8, 2010 by Kimba10
----

She married Marcos Gutierrez in 1996. She told Ann Curry that she dated Dennis Bedoin from 1997 to 1999 and that he donated sperm to her during that time. She told her worker's comp doctor that she and her husband were in a happy marriage during that same period. According to their divorce papers, they weren't separated until 2000. So, she was either cheating on her husband or lying to her workers' comp doc.

PicklesLaRue

Posted at 12:39 PM on Oct 8, 2010 by Kaitlyn
----

Kaitlyn, her former PR rep said that she told him she had 11 embryos implanted, not 8 and not the 6 that's claimed publicly. The truth will come out during her doctor's hearing and the public will learn exactly how many embryos she insisted on have implanted as part of his defense.

yuckmouth

for that much money.....
they should at least, rub a foot on her face.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6