Oksana: I'm Washing My Hands of My Bodyguard

10/6/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva says she was as shocked as the next guy after learning that her key confidante and bodyguard was a twice over felon with a history of impersonating a cop with guns ... this according to her interview with People.

1006_oksana_bodyguard_BN_TMZ_01

Oksana told the reporter this about Kristian Otto Herzog: "He was somebody that was supportive of me.  I didn't know anything about [his record].  I'm withdrawing any communication with him."

TMZ broke the story, Herzog got out of jail several months ago after serving 255 days for impersonating a cop with a loaded gun.

Judge Scott Gordon issued a restraining order against Herzog Monday, prohibiting him from going near Lucia.

As TMZ first reported ... before seeking the restraining order Mel's people contacted Oksana and explained their concerns about Herzog, but she refused to take action.

kickaboo

Oskana's standard reply: "I didnt do it!"

middleagedcrazy

People got pimped by the piano player.

Tee hee

Belinda

Ya ... right!

I kinda feel stupid to even be commenting. I'm outta here.

TMZ you're gonna have to better than this.

KoalaBabe

Sam Mike is trying hard lol.

kickaboo

FACT: Oksana refused Mel Gibson request to keep Herzog away from baby Lucia. Where did Mel find out Herzog's name most likely?

Sorry, I don't have the link to The Hollywood Reporter but I bet Mel Gibson reads the magazine, where it was first reported about Oksana and Kristian Herzog's antics. stop lying, Oksana!

KoalaBabe

" i didn't do it for money"
"I tape you coz you don't look after me"
"Your generous gift to Lucia and nothing for me"

Liar liar liar lia liar liar liar!

Nancy

I want a bodyguard!

Shell

dang, I go away for a bit and two stories come out. This woman just keeps making herself look worse and worse. Lordy, I can't wait for the extortion case to go full steam ahead.

Muppet

Can you imagine dealing with this woman on a daily basis??? If she lies this much in the time we have been reading about her, can you imagine what she did to Mel??? I'm really feeling bad for Mel now, getting tangled up with the likes of this woman. Be thankful she's soon not going to have anything to do with him.

Quinn

Good Lord. Aren't there backround checks for employees in CA? or maybe a question like "hey you weren't working for the past 225 days, so what were you doing?"

Muppet

where is the restraining order????

Posted at 7:38 AM on Oct 6, 2010 by TMZgossip

They can't post the restraining order as it pertains to the child Lucia.

Ray

A lawyer's worst nightmare.

Who'sThat

Liar! Liar!Oksana Liar! Liar!Oksana Liar! Liar!Oksana Liar! Liar!Oksana Liar! Liar!Liar! Liar!Oksana Liar! Liar!Oksana Liar! Liar!Oksana Liar! Liar!Oksana Liar! Liar!Liar! Liar!Oksana Liar! Liar!Oksana Liar! Liar!Oksana Liar! Liar!Oksana Liar! Liar!Mike you can turn blue Oksana is a Liar!
Liar!Oksana Liar! Liar!Mike you can turn blue Oksana is a Liar!
Liar!Oksana Liar! Liar!Liar! Liar!Oksana Liar! Liar!Oksana

Posted at 7:34 AM on Oct 6, 2010 by KoalaBabe

TY KB:)

Genna

Another crock of crappola from the head chef of La BS Gastronomique.

canook

according to her interview with People???
www.people.com
Oksana Grigorieva: I Thought Mel Gibson Would Kill Me
By Howard Breuer
Wednesday October 06, 2010 08:10 AM EDT
Oksana Grigorieva and Mel Gibson
Michael Kovac/FilmMagig
You've heard the tapes. Now Oksana Grigorieva, Mel Gibson's former girlfriend, is speaking out about their relationship – and her claims that Gibson was abusive to her.

In a wide-ranging interview with PEOPLE, Grigorieva, 40, talks in detail about the argument during which she says Gibson, 54, hit her while she was holding their baby, Lucia.

"I thought he would kill me,” says Grigorieva. (Gibson, who declined to comment for this story, has disputed her account and a source close to him has said he intervened when she was shaking the baby.)

The Russian-born musician says Gibson often flew into jealous rages, talked about suicide and once brandished a gun in front of her.

She also discusses why she decided to tape Gibson's angry phone calls. "I needed to do***ent his threats," says Grigorieva, who denies she leaked the tapes. She also refutes Gibson's claim that she used the tapes to extort him.

"I'm not angry at him," she says. "For the sake of Lucia, I really want him to be well. He has to have the courage to be responsible for what he's done."

For much more about Oksana Grigorieva's relationship with Mel Gibson, look for the next issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday