Oksana: I'm Washing My Hands of My Bodyguard

10/6/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1006_oksana_bodyguard_BN_TMZ_01

Oksana told the reporter this about Kristian Otto Herzog: "He was somebody that was supportive of me.  I didn't know anything about [his record].  I'm withdrawing any communication with him."

TMZ broke the story, Herzog got out of jail several months ago after serving 255 days for impersonating a cop with a loaded gun.

Judge Scott Gordon issued a restraining order against Herzog Monday, prohibiting him from going near Lucia.

KoalaBabe

(Oksana Grigorieva says she was as shocked as the next guy after learning that her key confidante and bodyguard was a twice over felon with a history of impersonating a cop with guns ... this according to her interview with People.)

"As TMZ first reported ... before seeking the restraining order Mel's people contacted Oksana and explained their concerns about Herzog, but she refused to take action."

Oksana your are pathological liar!liar! liar! liar!

Who'sThat

just keep talking...forget the gag order, not that you ever abode by it...

just keep talking and keep digging yourself deeper...

Shell

Wait, today he is her bodyguard? Wasn't it just the other day she said he was just a friend?

Tammy

Another day, and ten lies!! I've decided this woman wouldn't know the truth if it walked up to her, introduced itself, provided three forms id and passed a federal background check.

steve

Please stop covering this trash.

Thank you.

kickaboo

Polish-born model Ms Kowal, who had a five-month affair with Gibson while Ms Grigorieva was pregnant with his child, said: ‘Oksana wanted to destroy Mel . . . I never thought I’d feel sorry for Mel, but I do.’ Ms Kowal has told Los Angeles police that Ms Grigorieva’s body­guard offered to reward them for evidence that would help Ms Grigorieva’s case against Gibson, 54. Ms Grigorieva claims he was repeatedly verbally and physically violent to her and threatened to kill her, and in June she obtained a restraining order against Gibson. He denies her claims and alleges she attempted to extort money using tapes of phone conversations. A police investigation is ongoing. Ms Kowal and Gibson met on eight occasions between July and November 2009. The affair ended a few weeks after Russian pianist Ms Grigorieva, 40, gave birth to Lucia, Gibson’s eighth child, last October. Ms Kowal claims Gibson exploded in rage when she told him she was going to go public about the affair in US tabloid The National Enquirer. But she said: ‘He never showed any physical violence towards me.’ She says on August 12 a man who described himself as Ms Grigorieva’s bodyguard, Kris Herzog, called her to request a meeting ‘to discuss a few things’.
She went with her bodyguard Nikko Riley to meet Mr Herzog and a companion, who identified himself as ‘Shoull’, at the Beverly Hill Hotel Polo Lounge bar. Ms Kowal said: ‘They started talking about unsolved murders in Hollywood and how well-connected they were and how they have cops on their payroll. They were talking about the shotgun they had in the car.’ She says Herzog, who last year went to jail for 255 days after being found guilty of impersonating a police officer, asked for her phone records, saying he represented Ms Grigorieva. ‘He said he knew Mel had been verbally abusive on the phone. If I told that story to investigators and “made it even ­better” . . . I’d be rewarded with expense accounts, a free condo and acting jobs. ‘He told me to look at his bodyguard website to see what well-­connected friends he has.’ The website for Mr Herzog’s company, The ­Bodyguard Group, shows him pictured with such stars as Jack Nicholson and Lindsay Lohan. ‘When I told him I didn’t want to get involved and that Mel had never hit me . . . he got angry. He said, “Oksana is going to walk away from this with $200 million. You can have a cut of that if you co-operate.” ’ Mr Riley said: ‘He made veiled threats about “knowing the right people” in the police. When we stood up to leave, Herzog made a point of pulling his jacket back so I could see he had a gun tucked into his belt.’ An hour after the meeting, Mr Riley alleges Mr Herzog called to demand the phone logs.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1313285/Mother-Mels-love-child-plot-shake-Gibson-millions.html#ixzz11aeRspbi

KoalaBabe

Posted at 7:44 AM on Oct 6, 2010 by Tammy

Tammy she just dug another holes. She is liar through and through.

Skywatcher

Try again. This lie doesn't hold water and only reinforces Oksana's poor judgment.

* Oksana selects friends/confidantes she knows nothing about. CHECK

* Oksana ignores her child's father's concern for said friend's proximity to infant daughter. CHECK

* Oksana lies when boxed into a corner. CHECK

It is comforting to see some things in this world remain consistent.

Coffee time.

Posted at 7:15 AM on Oct 6, 2010 by ThinkingWoman
-----------------------------------------

I think I'll join you in that. :)

kickaboo

Now who do you think told Herzog she could get 200 million out of Mel Gibson? Who would have raging about Violet but wanted to get revenge against Mel, to join forces?

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Sam Mike is trying hard lol.

Posted at 7:31 AM on Oct 6, 2010 by KoalaBabe

What? Is he trying to get me sucked in? (I don't read his ****--it's BORING.) Or are you saying he's 'trying'? Which, yes, he IS!

Hi! :P

Muppet

Yes that's what all abused women do, go out and give interviews about their abuser because they're so afraid of them. This woman is a friggin joke, and is herself trivializing domestic abuse. I'd like to know how many abused women would do this if their abuser were still free. She's full of it. They would NEVER do the things she's doing out of real fear!! Fear that their abuser can still get to them. Someone shut this woman up she's really making me sick!!!!

Wo-Hen Nankan

Bwwaaaahahahahahah...Oksana and Mel are a perfectly matched pair of idiots.
Breaking news; Mel Gibson wrecks car while sober...and is respectful to cops.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Posted at 7:44 AM on Oct 6, 2010 by Tammy

I'm sure if Truth did that she'd run the other direction (pun intended :P)

American

She looks like MOSAD agent to me.

franz weber

oh come on, she was abused as a baby, had a rough childhood and as an adult been used by men. so what if she is garbage, IT IS NOT HER FAULT! The whole world is at fault, not her!

Most men are just pigs! She is such a sweet angel. It is not her fault! Whatever....